Part:17 forbidden

Narrator pov-

After a week

Khom's health is now better and he is also discharged from the hospital. All these times when khom is in hospital, baiboon checked on him after school. He told kamol and Kim to be off sometime for school because of Khom. They both know khom's presence for baiboon. Kim hesitated but kamol agreed. When khom knows that he strictly told baiboon not to skip school. He doesn't want baiboon to lack his studies. His love for baiboon slowly develops but he knows it's unrequited..... Forbidden.

No one knows kamol and Kim adopted baiboon as their child. For the circumstances, they were delayed. After a week, khom returns to the mansion. He is fit and fine.

Doctor:- khun khom, are you okay now? Do you feel pain somewhere?

Khom:- No doctor. I am completely fine and don't feel pain anymore.

Doctor:- Ok then. Take your meds timely. Take care.

Khom nodded his head and thanked him.

Baiboon, kit and lop came to receive khom. Today is a holiday. So Baiboon came to receive his P'khom. He entered the room.

Baiboon:- Phi... good morning. How are you?

Khom smiled looking at baiboon. And said:- I am okay. Did boon eat breakfast?

Baiboon nodded. Lop and kit entered the room.

Kit:- Phi, we gotta go. All the procedures are completed.

Khom nodded and lifted his hospital bag.

Baiboon:- Phi..let me take care of that. (He pointed at the bag)

Khom shook his head as a no and said:- No. I can carry that. I am now fit and fine okay. I can also carry you.

Baiboon protests but what khom said in the whisper makes baiboon shocked and blushed.

Your Phi khom is strong and hard. Want me to prove it to you? Huh..Tell me boon(huskily and smirked)

Kit:- Let's go phi. We're gonna be late.

Khom nodded and held Baiboon's hand and went towards the car.

                  In the mansion

After some time, they are in the mansion to meet kamol and Kim. The couple saw baiboon and khom.

Kim:- How are you khom? Any more pain?

Khom:- No Khun Kim. I am perfectly fine.

Kamol:- okay now khom you gonna rest. In the evening we're gonna announce something. So we need everyone. And also a small party for your return.

Khom:- Okay sir.
Then khom exits from there and goes to his house for some rest.

Meanwhile the couple and baiboon-

Baiboon:- Dadda what are you gonna announce?

Kamol:- Your adoption baby. We are gonna announce to you now our child..our son.

Kim smiled.

Kim:- Yes dear. Now my baby goes upstairs and takes rest okay.

Kim and kamol patted Baiboon's hair. Baiboon going upstairs smiling. Nowadays he is very happy. He found his family. Now he has his Dadda and papa. He has his Phi khom. He had friends. Now every lost piece finds its place in Baiboon's life.

   In the evening

Baiboon is getting ready for the party. He is so excited. On the other hand, khom was restless. He doesn't know what kamol is gonna announce. After checking himself, he is in the party area. Everyone is now relaxing and drinking. Some still kept their guns in them.