part:2 First meeting

Narrator pov-

A 15 year old boy landed in Korea to Suvarnabhumi airport (Thailand). He came permanently to live with his brother and his in laws.
Baiboon is innocent but not so innocent that he wouldn't understand what's good or bad for him and his family. He loves his brother not the same mother but he loves him like his own brother and his in law. 

  Kamol pov-

My stepbrother came to Thailand today to live with us permanently. I really love my brother, I know his not my real brother but I love him like my child.
Kim aka my wife is really excited to meet him, he meet boon for the first time.

Baiboon pov-

When I saw hia and P'kim, I run onto them and give my favourite bear hug 🫂
I miss them everyday finally I met them & can't wait to live with them.
  Finally I'll be happy.

Kamol pov-

Boon ran into us, he give a bone breaking hug. He literally is a koala bear but his mine bear 🐻. After the meetings we finally got in the car. I came with ruj, kit and other bodyguards. Now we are in our house.

Kamol: Boon com'mon change your clothes and came into dining room to eat dinner.
Baiboon: okay 👍

Baiboon pov-

After change, I came to eat dinner and they surve my favourite dishes that I really misses when I am in Seoul.

Omlette rice

Nam tok

Lamb curryAfter I finish dinner I came to spend time with them

Lamb curry

After I finish dinner I came to spend time with them. P'kim and I are literally soulmates; we share the same birthdates, movies, series, and some hobbies. After we talked about those things we also do  movie marathon.

                      Next Day

Baiboon pov-

I wake up at 7am & decide to take a walk into the mansion. When I take a walk, I noticed that bodyguards following me. I'm really not comfortable with this. So I told them that they won't have to follow me but they said "It's boss's order to always follow you sir". So I just gave up cuz I know that hia won't change his order. When I loitering around the garden I saw someone in his casual clothes to go to the gym ( In this mansion they have two seperate gyms, bodyguard's houses and also maids rooms.)
     When I saw him my whole world just stop. I saw nothing but just him. When I have eye contact with him ; I'm just stood there and staring him & also in my tummy a new tingling sensation happens. I don't know what's this but I fell in love with some unknown stranger.

ᕙ⁠[⁠・⁠۝・⁠]⁠ᕗ

This is my first time so sorry if something I wrote wrong. Plzz support my story by giving me likes or comments

:) Author 💜