Part:- 8 A weird feeling

Narrator pov-

In korea baiboon always being very shy and introvert he doesn't have friends. His father also ignores her, so he always hung his head low on school. But after coming to Thailand, he became a talking child and also laugh & smile often. He is now on his own avatar because he finally found the peoples who loves him unconditionally and also protect him at any cost. Baiboon thought how his life changed from being unwanted to everyone's sunshine. Baiboon think about something sitting on the grass behind the mansion, suddenly his phone rings. He saw it's an unknown number. He attend the call.

In OTP - Baiboon(b), stranger(s)

b:- hello, who's this? (asking politely)

s:- hey baby boy,  don't you recognise my voice hmmm

b:- wh...I don't recognise you. Could you tell me your name mister?

s:- you called me mister Haa! You called phi always now wahhhh.(in a exaggerate way)

b:- wait.........are you phi teh?

s:- finally! my baby boy recognised me. I thought that you forgot me.

b:- phi..how are you. I'm sorry I don't recognise your voice.

s:- I'm good. Are you okay there hmm. Phi is very worried for you. I really miss you boon.

b:- I am fantastic here. They love me so so so much. You know here I made many friends. Everyone loves me. Hia, phi Kim,  phi khom they all take good care of me.

s:- okay. Phi is happy to to see you happy. Oh..I have a surprise for you also. That's why I called you.

b:- what is it phi. Tell me naa.

s:- I am coming to Thailand tomorrow. Now I'm finally settling down there.

b:- phi...are you serious. Omg you are coming. I am very happy 😁. Phi when is your flight landing. I am gonna pick you up there. I'll tell hia also he'll also be happy.

s:- okay boon. You know I never said no to you. Right!

b:- hmmm then I'll pick you up okay. Bye phi.

s:- okay boon. We'll see you then.
        .............cut the call...........

Baiboon is very happy today. When he was in korea, he met teh, he sometimes help him from bullying and he is the only one baiboon trusted in korea. Teh is half Thai and half Korean. Teh and Baiboon's relationship is like phi-nong and when kamol also knew about him, he also like him as a nong.

               In the dinner table
Today kamol told everyone to  have dinner with them. They are like a family to kamol. Kamol respects everyone's choice. That's why in this mansion everyone respects Kamol. Suddenly Baiboon tells them the arrival of teh. Kamol is very happy to see baiboon happy. Then kamol told khom to go with baiboon to the airport for picking teh. Khom nodded at his boss's order. After every one's dinner finished, all of them going to their room. Meanwhile khom is very curious over a stranger that Baiboon's smiling when telling Kamol.

             In the morning

Khom, baiboon and lop went on a car to pick up teh. After sometime baiboon saw a familiar figure, he smiled. He ran into him and gave him a bear hug.

   Khom's pov:-

We reached airport to pick khun kamol's guest but specially Baiboon's phi teh. I don't know him because boss never mentioned him. After dinner I came to boss's office because he asked me to.

Kamol:- khom you go with baiboon to pick teh. He is older than baiboon. He is also senior of him when he was staying in korea. So me and Kim decide that he'll be staying with us sometime. I am feeling very happy today khom after knowing boon's past he really suffered there but now he's very happy. That really makes me calm.

Khom:- okay boss. I'll pick him up safe and sound. You don't have to worry.

Kamol:- okay. Now you take rest.

After sometime, a guy appeared infront of baiboon and smiled at him. Baiboon ran into him and hugged him. WTF.. why is he hugging him like that. I feel uncomfortable suddenly. He picked him in his arms and swinging him and they giggling to each other. I coughed at them to bring them in reality. When baiboon saw me, he left his arms and introduced him to us. We nodded at him. He has brown eyes, and a pale skin like me. He has a strong body but not as mine. He is somehow handsome.

                                (Teh)

                                (Teh)

Teh:- my baby boy, how you doing? (Pat Baiboon's head)

Khom thinking what!! He called him baby boy. That bastard....wait why am I angry about that. Uffff my head is going to be crazy.

Baiboon:- I am fine phi •‿• . Come on let's go you are staying with us, hia ordered that and I know very well that you won't be opposed to that.  Right??

Teh:- You know me that well baby, that I don't have choice left. Okay I'll go with you. And you must be khun khom that my baby told about.

When he said to me he glared at me. Boy you must be blessed by God because if other asked me with that tone, I'll break their neck. I just simply nodded at him. Then he shift his eyes towards baiboon with softeness. Huhh hypocrite! Finally we reached into car and going to mansion.

                     In the mansion

Boss and khun Kim sat together in the couch and talked about something. Boss hugged him while baiboon introduced khun Kim. Then I go to my house to freshen up because I had some work left and I had to do it today and also I'm really irritated about that guy teh. Why he called baby boy? Like boy he has name why don't you called that hufff.

(A/n- god really make some man stupid)

   Narrator pov-

After everything settled,baiboon showed Teh his room and told him to take rest and tell baiboon if there is any problem. After that Baiboon gone, teh rest in his room. He stares at the ceiling,

Teh:- now I am here, I'm gonna make you mine no matter what happened. and I'll make sure you won't rejecte me. Cuz I love you my love.
     After that he slept.

ᕙ⁠[⁠・⁠۝・⁠]⁠ᕗ

Who is this new character? Is he gonna break baiboon and khom's love or is he their cupid. Stay tuned everyone what happened in their life.

And also I am just gonna ask you did this story is not that your taste, I apologise for that if you find it boring.

If you like this part please like and comment and follow me ❤️‍🩹✨

:)Author 💜