When life given you lemons make lemonade????

If you are from AO3, chapter 35- salvation was already updated before this.

So I have been having a hard time, because "I don't Belong to You" was my first Vegaspete fiction. Not just that, it was the first book i started writing after my teenage years. So after this incident ruined my book for me and I still have no idea what to do, I dug through my drafts and decided to work on some other stories I have there.

So yeah I dugged out another Vegaspete fanfiction and also an original story I wanted to write. I will post the covers of the books and the introduction here. If you guys are interested don't forget to follow me so you get the notifications when I update them.

So okay first one will be the Vegaspete fanfiction. And it's going to be a little different cause Pete will be a doctor in this one. 😜😜😜 Oh my, Iam so excited to write in that pov cause it will be a novelty plus I can actually relate to it.

So here goes....

"My marfia boyfriend"

"Were you trying to get my attention baby? Is that why you did it?",Vegas's voice suddenly changed back to amusement

"Were you trying to get my attention baby? Is that why you did it?",Vegas's voice suddenly changed back to amusement. The rapid bipolar change of this man's emotions were equally fascinating and scary. Pete felt his heart beat turn up.

"Yes sir",he whispered. "I was trying to get your attention ", was that why Pete did this? Trying to get the devil to look at him? Pete didn't know the answer to that. Maybe that was there in a corner of his mind all the time

Vegas tutted. "That's not how you do that baby. Get my attention. I will tell you how to get my attention",Vegas smirked. "Come here ",he ordered his voice scary again.

Pete blinked. He found it hard to adjust to the man's rapid emotions. But no, he won't go to him. Part of him screamed to succumb, although it might result in Pete's death. He wanted to kneel in front of so much power, let it consume him.

Pete decided this was the time to run, so he turned and ran

■●■●■●

Doctor Pete Phongsakorn Saengtham
Mafia Vegas Kornwitt Theerapanyakun

What happens when their paths cross in the worst possible way
Will Pete survive the encounter?

#oneshot #Doctorpeteandmarfiavegas #BDSM #Dubiousconsent #Nonconelements #rape #torture #Domsub
#knifeplay #cutting

🚫 Strictly 18+, mature content, nonconsual elements present. Reader discretion is advised. Sensitive themes present. Read at your own risk. 🚫

Okay, initially this was going to be a oneshot but then the plot decided to take it into it's own hands and wouldn't let me. Lol. So look forward to it. 🫡👁👄👁🖤💙

Okay the next work is, this one I am really really excited about,

"Wrapped in a statue"

🚫Strictly 18+ read at your own risk

🚫Strictly 18+ read at your own risk. Rape, non censual elements, dubious consent, abuse present.

"I don't care whether you live or die you filthy omega, just stay out of my path or you will regret it big time," Prince Xavier growled looking at the small omega staring at him with big eyes full of tears.

"And look the fuck down, how dare you try to look at your master defiantly," Xavier barked before turning away from the trembling boy.

When the Prince left the quaters leaving the omega alone to fend for himself, the boy finally shed his tears of pain.

"I.. I... just havent eaten for a week master," the boy whispered to himself as he let the tears flow.

---

Miguel knew his destiny fucked him up, been an elder brother to a fatherless family with a paralysed mother who succumbed to her illness and was bedridden when Miguel was just 7 years old leaving 3 younger sisters and a younger brother to his care.

He knew his destiny was out to get him, when he presented as an omega at 12 years old, which left him a prey to predatory men waiting to take advantage of the situation.

Migel knew he was fucked up as he did every job in the book to earn whatever meagre thing just to barely feed his mother and siblings.

He knew he fucked up when all his sisters presented as omegas, and Migueal had to protect them too, not just himself.

The only time Miguel heaved a sigh of relief was when his youngest brother presented as an alpha. Although Miguel carried no predjuice against been an omega, in the situation he lived, it's just easy this way, to be born an alpha.

Still he never wanted to burden his youngest brother, who he knew was doing the best he can, working hard. They managed somehow, between the 5 siblings, to earn enough and look after there mother. And thus time passed.

Then Miguel turned eighteen and he realised the destiny still was not satisfied, when he was chosen to be the statued for the King alpha's son, Xavier Alendro Giovanni the (III)rd

-----

On the other side of the wall, Prince Xavier Alendro Giovanni the (III)rd, born as dominant alpha son to King Alendro Victor Emmanuel the IV th, hated his destiny. As the first born dominant alpha to the King emperor he was bound by tradition to be the crown prince when all he wanted was to party, drink and fuck.

"I hate them, omega bitches, the only good thing they are for is to be fucked, hard!" Prince Xavier smirked. "It's a ridiculous tradition anyway, why do I have to keep an omega bitch alive for one year? I don't need to prove anyone anything," Xavier was angry this time.

"You just need to keep him alive for one year son, then you will be the next king and you can do whatever you want," King Alendro sighed trying to tempt his son.

"Let him die. Then I don't need to be the king at all," Prince Xavier smirked before he turned away and marched out of the room.

Okay so that's all. Follow me on wattpad if you are interested. Take care and  Byebye😘😘😘

Always BBB and VP 🖤💙