Chapter 25 - Relief

Yay... since you guys are the best, surpriseeee....... A double update. Enjoy 😗🖤💙

(Cover picture credit goes to original creator)

●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■

Pete was seated in his corner, in his own allocated desk. He was sorting the files that Vegas gave him, doing an actual job for the first time in a while. It felt freeing. His mind is working, busy doing something useful. Not waiting just to be fucked or punished. It was pleasant. Lunch break came soon, Vegas ordering for both of them and Pete had a pleasant time with Vegas, as they ate together. Vegas kept teasing Pete, but the latter only blushed and looked down, not retaliating.

After lunch Pete went out of the office to go to the washroom. He was happy to see Praew back in her position although he never saw Vegas leave the office after their conversation. Pete felt relieved, when their eyes met and Praew smiled at him. She mouthed a thank you at him, although Pete felt he didn't deserve it. After all it was his fault dragging her into his mess in the first place.

So Pete would make sure he won't repeat the same mistake again. He only gave Praew a small smile as he walked past her. This way is better.

When Pete exited the bathroom he was shocked when he met Tawan, right in front of him. Tawan only smirked, glancing at him, and it hurt Pete to know that despite what happened Tawan is still here.

"Shocked much?", Tawan's voice was full of full blown sarcasm.

"Well, well", he dragged his face sinister, "enjoyed being a little snitch?",he laughed like what he said was hilarious. Pete thought this was pretty ironic considering it was Tawan who made him disobey Vegas and then also snitched on him.

"Well don't think Vegas would fire me for an ugly bitch like you. I am too valuable for that", he shoulder pushed Pete out of his way as he walked past.

Pete stared at the retreating man with horror. This wasn't good at all. The man already caused so much trouble to him, and now it looked like he was in direct war against Pete.

Pete felt scared. Can he go up against that? He felt not. When Vegas sent him to finish the tour with that man, Pete was filled with trepidation.

He had known he was about to be punished. But it stopped suddenly and he was almost sent to a worse fate. Tawan was more than unpleasant during the rest of the tour, added to it the fear of impending punishment, Pete could hardly focus on what he was told. He felt hatred for both Vegas and Tawan, why are all these people enjoying bullying Pete so much? Pete felt sick. Now the man was back, Tawan, who hated him like a snake and Pete would get constantly bitten. He didn't want to deal with that at all. Pete felt so unlucky. Can't anything at all go right in his life?

Pete didn't know why as soon as he pleaded for death Vegas looked shocked and yelled at him. Pete thought he will finally die. He was even more surprised to come back from the tour to a totally different, apologising Vegas. He would have thought he was in a dream if not for the man's obvious bulge underneath his butt as he sat on Vegas's lap.

He still could hardly believe the man promised not to fuck him nor use his mouth. Well, guess he will see what happens next time Vegas got mad, although he prayed that's far far away in the future, preferably never.

Still Pete felt annoyed. He was gonna lose so much over something that snake did, but Vegas didn't even punish Tawan. And now he is being threatened again by the snake. What a bastard that Vegas is doing everything to him alone.

Pete slowly walked back to the office. He gave a little knock and opened it cautiously. He went to his desk darting a quick glance at Vegas who didn't even bother to acknowledge him.