Chapter 20 - Falling

4874 words. 😵😵😵 I was gonna write it as two chapters but then thought why don't I give you guys a nice treat since you were so supportive to me. So here goes. And well, Iam done for two weeks now. Unless I update again which I don't think possible with the the work load I have. But here goes.

This chapter will be a bit of a surprise with some new character introduction, enjoy. And no , before you guys get dissapointed after reading, Vegas won't be finding the truth in this chapter. Okay then. Enjoyyy.

♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤

Vegas looked at the empty bottle in front of him. It didn't make Vegas feel better though, so he angrily threw it away causing the glass to shatter against the kitchen counter. He grabbed a new bottle from the container. He didn't even bother to pour it to glass this time and took a swig from the bottle.

He was annoyed. He was supposed to be outside and satisfy himself, but now he is back in his mansion, all alone in the kitchen, emptying one bottle after another, getting drunker by the minute. He was annoyed at himself. He had tried to fuck a boy, but when he made the latter cum, he was thinking of Pete, he couldn't even fuck him in the end because all he could think of was his pet, how his pet looked under him, how he smelled that one time they had sex, how he moaned so sweetly.

He is such a weak idiot, thinking of someone like his pet, someone who doesn't deserve to be treated as human after all the suffering he caused Vegas. Someone from whom Vegas wanted revenge.

But here was Vegas thinking of Pete while gulping mouth after mouth of booze. Trying to tell himself that the angel face was actually hiding a dark, black, villain heart. That given the chance he would stab Vegas in the back like the latter's father did to Vegas's father. He was just scum, that whole family was scum. And they destroyed everything that mattered to Vegas.

'Fucking murderer and thief, Vegas sweared loudly as he emptied half the new bottle in one go. 'Just a pretty face hiding so much scum. Well, Vegas would make use of that pretty face, after all he was just a hole for Vegas to fuck, that's all he was and that's all he would ever be.'

Feeling a little of a relief at the thought Vegas kept his head on the table, closing his eyes for a few minutes. He fell asleep just like that.

------------------------------------------------------

About a hour later Vegas woke up to a crick in his neck, he moved his head around trying to feel better. He looked about disoriented unsure what he was doing on the kitchen table. He felt so drunk and dizzy, he haven't been this drunk in ages now. He got up and walked, he felt like he was floating, he giggled a little at the feeling, he was floating like a cloud.

Suddenly Vegas frowned, his giggle disappearing. Did he forget something important upstairs. He tried to run upstairs, which wasn't really successful in his drunk state. He almost tripped and rolled down the stairs, but stopped himself. He giggled at his clumsiness and walked slowly upstairs finally managing to find his room.

------------------------------------------------------

Vegas was searching. He was searching everywhere for something important. He searched the bathroom, the bed, the closet. He was searching for someone with cute dimples, that even came out when the latter was in pain, making Vegas want to poke his finger inside.

Vegas made a unhappy sound ,when he couldn't find what he wanted. Then a light bulb popped in his head so he went to check in the cage. He saw what he was searching for, curled up in the cage bedding fast asleep.

He opened the cage door and bend half, entering it, accidentally hitting his head on the upper part of the cage opening. He sweared loudly but went in slower now. He then sat next to the cute little boy. He stared at the beautiful, innocent looking face. The eyes were crunched up and there was a cute frown in the eyes. Vegas wanted to rub at it until it disappeared.