Chapter 1

The gang decided to meet up at their favorite bar. The new school year would start tomorrow, and they were not sure when they would be able to relax again. It would be Kong's freshman year also. Finally joining his alpha at university. Much to both of their relief. The last three years had been hard on both of them being away from each other for days if not weeks on end. This last year was even harder now that Kong felt the full effect of the mate pull, unlike when they first met.

They were sitting at their normal spot in the far back corner. A clear view of the whole bar. They sat here mostly because of Arthit, he didn't like people sitting behind him, he never has. Sitting here he only had the wall behind him.

They visit this place almost every weekend, the bar staff knew them all by name, and their normal drink order. It was one of the reason's they loved this bar. Another is because they allowed Kong to join them, on the condition he didn't drink till he was of age. Arthit was okay with that, as he didn't want this omega drinking in public anyways.

Arthit growled as he watched his omega smile and laugh with another alpha at the bar. He didn't care that the alpha was his best friend. His omega should never laugh with anyone but him. "Geeze Thit calm down, it's only Knott." Tutah said patting Arthit on the shoulder, not even the least bit surprises to hear the growl over the loud music.

"Kongpob!" Arthit yelled over the sound of the music and crowd. Those sitting around them looking at him shocked. The bar staff didn't even blink an eye. Seeing Knott ruffle his omega hair was the last straw. Arthit knew it was only Knott, he knew it was only his best friend, but he didn't care. He was, and always been possessive of his omega.

Kong and Knott looked over at the seething alpha. Knott eyebrow raised not even surprised anymore, while Kong smiled wide, bouncing over to his alpha. He loved his overly possessive alpha.

"Yes alpha?" Kong, not caring about the people around them, Kong saddled his alpha lap. His arms wrapping around Arthit shoulders gentle, as he placed a gentle kiss on the older cheek. "I was waiting for your drink."

Arthit wrapped his arms around his omega slim waist drawing him closer. Their cock rubbing against each other, causing both to moan lightly. He too didn't care if the people around them starred. He didn't give a fuck about anyone opinion on their relationship. The only people he cared about already approved.

"You need to pay attention to me." he growled into his omega ear before biting his lobe gentle. Kong whimpered nodding. Arthit voice was low, husky, dominating. Arthit knew what that did to Kong. "or do you want to be punished?" Arthit asked squeezing Kong ass hard.

"I'm sorry alpha." Kong whispered laying his head on his alpha shoulder. He could feel himself starting to leak, his cock already growing. He loved it when his alpha was like this. He moved his ass a little rubbing it against Arthit cock, making the alpha growl in his ear.

"Are you trying to be naughty?" Arthit started sucking Kong neck as his hand wonder inside the back of Kong pants, finger swiping across Kong hole. He could feel the slick leaking out of his omega. He has no problems taken his lover into the bathroom and fucking him. He knew Kong wouldn't mind either.

"get a room you two!" Bright yelled. Arthit sneered at him but said nothing. Kong giggled putting his face in his alpha neck, whimpering as Arthit pulled his hand away.

"Leave them alone, you know they can't help it!" Tutah said slapping Bright in the arm. Kong laughed again snuggling into his alpha. They have been dating for three years, but only mated for one, it's been the best three years any omega could ask for.

Flashback

Kong rolled his eyes trying not to laugh at his older sister. He had agreed to come baby shopping with her since her husband wasn't available, being away on business with their father. His sister Joy was 8 months pregnant with the couple's first baby. P'Rain was doing everything he could to make sure all his work was complete before the baby was born. He wanted to spend the first three months with his wife and their baby.