Chapter 22 : Georgia

Chapter 22

Georgia

So many good and happy things are happening in my life lately. I am going to be an aunt. I am dating the guy I wanted to date. He is now attached to me and I pray that this attachment is never broken. I just can't live without him. I am getting better now, my leg is fine. Tomorrow is the last day to be in this house and then I can go to work, I can go on a date with Evan and I can meet Olive. I am really excited for things like I am going to plan a baby shower for Olive, then I am going to go on dates with Evan. I know that I am being too excited. But, still I have a bad feeling that something bad is going to happen in my life as I have observed that whenever I feel like everything is going where it should, the universe decides to make it worse for me. Evan woke up before me. He came to wake me up. We were having breakfast when his phone buzzed. He was texting someone. He also told me that Owen was getting married. This is the life I had prayed for. A life where I have such caring people around me and we are all happy together. He is a good cook too. He had made me tacos and they tasted the best, better than any restaurant in Boston. I have tasted tacos from almost every restaurant in Boston but these are the best ones I have ever tasted in my entire life. I was eating and I could see he was so happy. He kissed my forehead as usual and went to clean the dishes.

I ate the remaining breakfast and went to my room. I took a shower and went down again. I was bored so I asked Evan whether he would like to watch a movie. He said yes we can watch movies. He made some popcorn for us and.

We were watching a movie and eating popcorn. I got up as I needed to use the washroom. He was seated on the sofa. I placed my head near his heart and drew small circles with my tiny fingers on his chest.

Evan:"Don't do this until you want me to do something to you".

Georgia:"I want you to do that to me".

Evan:"I knew you were trouble when you walked in".

He lifted me up and I spread my legs and wrapped them around his waist. He kissed me so hard that I could feel it on my skin, it trembled as he locked his lips with mine. I could feel his finely sculpted abs against my torso. I could feel his cock getting hard against my stomach. He was fucking hot and hard, he made me feel drowsy. We were both kissing and I slid my hands down his torso, my hand brushed his perfectly sculpted abs and his fucking muscles made me so weak, I swear to god this was far more than what I had read in books. My hand landed on his big cock, it was so big, I wondered if he could completely fit inside me. I teased his hard cock. I was just so weak. His hand ran down my hair and he removed my pants. He brushed his fingers on my already swollen clit, the only thing that was blocking him was the fabric between my clit and his fingers. A moan left my mouth when he tore my underwear and the air brushed my clit, it teased my clit. I was already so wet for him. "You are so fucking wet for me". "Y—". Before I could process any words he rubbed his fingers on my already swollen clit, my legs felt weak, had I not been in his lap. His cock was so hard I could feel it against my back. He removed his shirt. He seemed more muscular without his clothes on, his cheekbones were so finely chiseled along with the fine abs on his torso which narrowed down to something I wanted so badly. He lifted me up and carried me to my bedroom. He placed me on the bed and removed his sweatpants. His hard cock was so big and already dripping with precum. He cupped my breasts and my nipples were hard like pebbles. He inserted his two fingers in my already so wet pussy. He placed his hand behind my head and stood up, until his cock touched my lips. I opened my mouth and took in his cock, his size was so big my mouth was full and yet some inches of him were still left. He groaned as he fucked my mouth. He took his cock outside my mouth, sat down and kissed me and then the next second he asked me if I had any condoms. I always kept some in my bedside's drawer. One of the worst things in the world was unprotected sex. "Yes, in the drawer next to my –". Before I could complete my sentence he got inside me. It took me a moment to adjust to his size. A moan left my mouth as he thrusted inside me faster and stronger. My voice was weak. He was making love to me. All other times when I had sex it was not as exciting and pleasurable as this was. He was kissing me as he was fucking me hard and rough. He was fucking me hard enough that I whimpered at his each thrust. Each thrust made me light headed. His size made my body tremble.

Evan:"Do you enjoy being fucked by me and screaming for more huh?".

Georgia:"Yes". He withdrew his cock from me.

Evan:"Beg for it".

Georgia:"Please, I need you inside of me, please I need to come". He thrusted back inside me with such a huge force. My legs were weak and I was a boneless shit, had it not been his arms wrapped around me I would have fallen down in a heap of nothing but boneless flesh. The next second I was screaming. His hand was holding me tight. My mind went blank, I forgot everything as my orgasm made its way out of me. He made me come for him. He was still inside me when he came with a loud groan. I was feeling so light headed, I have slept with men before but this felt different. He kissed my cheeks. As I had thought he was really good in bed, he was fucking beautiful in bed. He was so hot and sweaty. He took himself out of me and slept beside me for some time. But, he woke up when the doorbell of my house rang. He ran towards the door of the room and put on his clothes. I also put on my clothes. For the first time in my entire life I had someone who didn't just fuck me but made love to me.

Who could it be, that too at this hour. My mind was still processing from the orgasm which I had just some moments ago.