Chapter 11 : Evan

Yesterday I slept too much after Georgia went home as I couldn't sleep the night before as I was thinking about Georgia the whole night. I woke up around seven a.m. and ate my breakfast. I drove to my hotel fast as I was already running late but partly as I wanted to see her soon.

Yesterday I got a call from both Owen and Ed asking me about how the date with Georgia went. I had told them before that I wasn't on a date but it was a meal for sorrow which turned out to be our first date. It turned out to be our first date as the part of apologising was very small and other things were more than that. When I told them that she stayed at my home for the night. They laughed at me as if I cracked a joke. They said okay don't get offended by us. They couldn't believe that she stayed at my place. They said that I should throw them a party next weekend for my first date after a very long time. I said that okay, come to my house for a night out on Saturday. We would have fun.

I reached the office by eight fifteen and Georgia was already there. I had made a decision that I am not going to talk to her unless she has got something about work.

She was wearing a black shirt and blue jeans , when I saw her I couldn't take my eyes off her. She. Was. Beautiful. But, she noticed me staring at her so I made a cringe face and walked away. She was really looking beautiful. I went to the kitchen soon after getting there as the chef had told me that I needed to work on my dishes more to improve them. She also came to the kitchen behind me. She also said hi to me. But, I remained quiet. She went away when I said nothing. I could notice her staring at me for some time but I made her feel like I never noticed her staring at me.

I was still in the kitchen. It's past ten a.m. now and I haven't talked to Georgia a single time on this day. I was sad that I was being rude. But, I need to be rude in order to prove that I am not obsessed over her. I was still cooking and then she was coming towards me. She asked,"Do you need any help in cooking?"."No you don't need to do any help, thank you for asking though, I am fine".She went away without saying even a single word. I continued to do my work.

I was still in the kitchen and it was lunch break. I went to the cafeteria and saw her there. She was sitting there and having coffee.