Chapter 16 : Georgia

I had my breakfast and Olive left soon after Evan left. I took a shower after Olive left. I was getting ready for work. I still was thinking about how Evan and I slept last night if time was in my control, I would have wanted that night to never end.

I left my house around Ten so I would reach the hotel by eleven thirty as I had to fill fuel in my car. I was driving my car after I filled fuel in it and I was going to reach the hotel in fifteen minutes. I was five minutes away from my hotel and a huge truck came at full speed towards me and hit my car and I couldn't see anything. I was

Under the truck stuck in my car. My eyes blacked out after that and I felt dizzy. It felt like this was the last breath I was breathing and everything would be over now. It felt like I was going to die. I remembered last night's sleep with Evan, the way he hugged me so tightly. The way he kissed me, the way he took care of me, the way he cooked for me, the way he touched me. For a moment I thought that everything was over and I could not see him again. Tears fell down my cheeks as I thought about him. It seemed like everything was coming to an end. I prayed to God and questioned him that Was my life this much only? Was my life with Evan going to get over? Was he going to be this cruel to me? These were the last words that I could speak. Now everything blacked out and I fell on my steering wheel.

I opened my eyes and my head felt heavy. My eyes were heavy too. When I opened my eyes I could see that I was on a bed in a different room. This was not my home. I could see some doctors around me and a guy who was sleeping on my hand. I sat up and moved my hand and the guy woke up. I asked him,"Excuse me, who are you? What are you doing in this room with me? Why am I here?". I could realise by the environment that I was in a hospital. The guy replied,"Thank God Georgia that you are awake now I was so worried about you". He said those words and kissed my forehead."What the fuck, why are you kissing me? Who are you?"."Georgia I am Evan, your friend"."I don't know any Evan, I only know my bestfriend Olive"."You are kidding right?"."No I am not kidding, why would I joke about you when I don't know who the fuck you are".