Chapter 6 : Georgia

I was having lunch today and Evan was walking in my direction. My heart was racing as I saw him getting close and closer to me . I could see his biceps pump out through his white shirt. His hand was so veiny. I wonder how he was in bed. I can't stop thinking about him . Every time I close my eyes I can see his hot and cute face.

He asked me if I would like to have dinner with him at his home . He was holding eye contact with me ,the whole time he was talking to me. My heart was racing as he was looking in my eyes. I wish he was my boyfriend.

Oh my god , he has called me at his home for dinner. That means I need to dress well and look good ,hot and cute in front of him . I guess this will be our first date . I hope he kisses me tomorrow or at least touches me . I want him so badly . I wish I were his girlfriend. He is so damn hot .

He has made me fall for him .

I am in love with him . I need to look good and make a good impression tomorrow.

I got a text from him sometime ago. He has sent me the address and it also says to reach my home by eight in the evening.

He just texted me this much .

Well now I need to get some sleep so I don't have any dark circles under my eyes.

I can't sleep. It's past twelve a.m. now and I am still thinking about him. I might've fallen for his looks and the way he spoke.