Chapter 17 : Evan

I couldn't sleep the whole night as the doctor said that if she doesn't wake up by morning there are chances of her being in coma. I fell asleep around six a.m. I was still holding her hand while sleeping. It was around seven when she moved her hand. I also woke up when she moved her hand. I thanked God that she finally woke up. She started asking strange questions when she woke up. She was acting like she didn't know me. First I thought that she was playing a joke on me so I asked her to stop playing jokes on me. She said that she wasn't playing a joke on me . I called the doctor soon after she said that she couldn't remember anything about her accident and me.

Doctor:"Georgia, how are you feeling now?"

Georgia:"Nothing happened to me at all I don't know why am I here with a stranger"

Doctor:"Evan, can you please come with me for a moment?"."Yeah sure".

Doctor:"Evan I think Georgia has forgotten some things like her accident and about you, this is the loss of memory that happened due to the accident"."Will she be able to recall the things back?"."Yeah there is a chance that she might recall the things, but in order to help her recall the things you need to do all the things that you did with her before the accident, she might get her memory back"."Okay doctor, can I take her home now?"."Yes you can take her home". I paid the hospital bill and went back to Georgia."Georgia, are you ready to go home?"."I am already ready to go home"."I will come with you and take care of you for the next week, until you start walking again"."I guess the hospital has appointed you as my nurse, right?"."Yeah right". I had to lie to her in order to go home with her and take care of her till the next week. If I told her the truth she would not let me come with her and I don't want that. I went to her home with her.

She welcomed me to her house, like I was visiting her place for the first time. She also asked me a few questions about why she was in the hospital and what had happened to her and she also said that she only knew that she was in love with a guy but she couldn't remember who he was. She also stated that she wanted him to kiss her again. I was relieved that she at least knew that she was with a guy. If she remembers me by herself that is good but, if she doesn't I would make her remember every moment she spent with me.

It was past afternoon and Georgia was watching T.V. in the living room when she called me and told me that she was hungry, she asked me if I could make her some food. I said that I would make her food in fifteen minutes. She thanked me. I made her soup, french toast, some salad and some sandwiches. We both were at the table eating. We were in the middle of our lunch. I told her why she was in the hospital. She told me that she couldn't recall the accident at all but she kept getting some strange dreams about a guy. She told me that the guy she was in love with also made food for her.

We ate lunch and we both slept till six p.m.

She told me that I could sleep in the guestroom for the week. I told the hotel manager that I won't be able to work till next week as Georgia had an accident and I am going to take care of her. It was past eight when she came out of her room and told me that she was hungry. I made her soup, some rice and omelette as the doctor has told me to give her nutritional food for the next whole week. She ate dinner and went back to her room and slept again. I guess she was sleeping because of her weakness. I also slept early as I couldn't sleep at all last night.