Escaping the Spa

C.C. wasn't lying when she said instant results. Percy doubled over in pain as the mixture hit his stomach like a bowling ball. The son of the sea snapped his eyes shut as a guttural response, failing to notice how he was getting smaller and smaller. (Y/N) noticed though, through whatever magic C.C. was using to keep him muted. (Y/N) saw as Percy's clothes seemed to fuse with his skin, which in turn sprouted fur. Blond and brown fur, to be specific, almost like...

The cage in the corner full of guinea pigs. That's what Percy was turning into, another guinea pig to be thrown in with the rest. Combined with what C.C. said about meeting the other men in the spa, that must mean that those were the other boys, or at least what became of them.

(Y/N) tried to pull Tentazione out of his jacket pocket, but he never had the chance. As soon as the barrel passed the jacket, a blast of magic made contact with (Y/N)'s hand, knocking the gun away, and sending it clattering across the floor. Another blast rendered him forced into the air with his hands a few inches from his sides and his legs spread eagle. In the same motion as the one she used to put (Y/N) in his predicament, C.C. picked up Percy.

"Perfect!" C.C. sighed, a sadistic smile on her face. The guinea pig that was once Percy squirmed in alarm, but she only tightened her grip around him. "See, Percy? You've unlocked your true self!"

C.C. held Percy up to the mirror, causing him to reet in terror. "A guinea pig," C.C. said. "Lovely, aren't you? Men are pigs, Percy Jackson. I used to turn them into real pigs, but they were so smelly and large and difficult to keep. Not much different than they were before, really. Guinea pigs are much more convenient! Now come, and meet the other men."

"Reet!" Percy protested, trying to scratch her, but C.C. squeezed him so tightly that he almost blacked out.

"Then why haven't you done it to me yet, you salty lesbian?" (Y/N) asked, finding himself able to talk again. "I mean, you got me all hung up here."

"Because I admit, (Y/N) (L/N), you're different," C.C. said as she placed Percy in the cage with the other guinea pigs. "You're no pig. You're so much worse. I can see it in your eyes."

"Oh?" (Y/N) taunted. "What am I then?"

"You're a demon, (Y/N) (L/N), one I intend to exorcise in its entirety," C.C. chided. "Thankfully, more than a few of your priests have come through here, and I've procured quite a few symbols from them, ones I think your kind ought to have a particular aversion to. And this time, though, I shan't make the mistake of letting you live like I did that Scylla whore."

C.C. went to her desk and opened one of the drawers, pulling out a large golden cross with silver fleurons. Just laying his eyes on it made (Y/N) feel dizzy. He could feel whatever was making him resistant to the temptations of this place slowly slipping from his consciousness. Maybe... maybe he should just stay here awhile, let C.C. ...

'No!' (Y/N) thought to himself, fighting back. 'She just turned Percy into a hamster, for fuck's sake! Stay focused!' Circe held the intricate rosary in the air in front of her like the exorcists she was claiming to emulate, her other hand swirling another glass of drink mix, this one acting more like a black hole, dark as night. (Y/N) tried to move, to do anything that might give him a way out, but he couldn't move at all, except to speak his mind.

"I swear to whatever being you actually pray to, if you feed me that bullshit sold by Asmo, I'm gonna-" He was cut off when Annabeth's voice called in from the next room.

"Ms. C.C.?" she called.

C.C. cursed in Ancient Greek. She quickly used her magic to throw (Y/N) behind a curtain and leave him unable to open his mouth, leaving him unable to speak, as well as hanging the rosary around his neck. Percy squealed and clawed at the bars of the cage, but it was no good. The two watched as C.C. hurriedly dumped the concoction in her hands down her wet bar just as Annabeth came in.