Escape from the Casino, California At Last

When (Y/N) woke up, he knew that there was a missing piece to his plan. He would pop off a couple of shots in the games area to get people's attention, find the others, then drag them out of there, kicking and screaming if he had to, steal the car on the jackpot podium, and drive away. The only problem with that plan is that it was loud and quite liable to get the cops on his tail. He would need a way to obscure his identity. Seeing the phone on the nightstand, (Y/N) decided to give the room service a go.

"Hello, room service?" (Y/N) said. "Can you send up a few clinical masks? I'm not feeling great and I don't want anyone else to get sick. Room 4001."

"Of course, sir. We'll send some up right away, along with some medication for the most common sicknesses. Have a great rest of your day!"

A few minutes later, the listed items arrived. It was a twenty-pack of masks and bottles of Tylenol, Advil, Mucinex, and a few other pills. (Y/N) shoved them into his backpack before throwing it on and checking what else he had on him. Suit jacket, T-shirt, jeans, Jordans, watch, gun, and rapier, all accounted for. He put one of the masks on his face and got himself ready, taking in a deep breath. (Y/N) stepped out of the suite and into the elevator to the main floor of the building. As soon as he was out of the elevator he drew his gun, turning it into a different shape. It began to change, glowing slightly, as it changed into a full-sized AR-15.

"Alright Ramblers, let's get rambling," (Y/N) muttered to himself, recalling the statement from a movie his mom used to watch. (Y/N) took off into a run and jumped up onto one of the rows of arcade cabinets, checking the ceiling above him to make sure there was no one in his line of fire before pulling off a couple of shots. Considering they were in the arcade section, it alarmed a few people, including some employees

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen! There's no need to make things difficult!" (Y/N) yelled, pointing the gun at a few people. "You there, employee, the microphone if you'd be so kind." (Y/N) leveled the rifle at her, getting his point across. The employee complied, handing him an old-fashioned microphone. (Y/N) propped the gun against his shoulder before speaking into it.

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the Lotus Hotel and Casino, I apologize for the interruption," (Y/N) said. "I just need you all to hand over a couple people and I'll be out of your hair. Just hand over Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, and Grover Underwood, and we'll all be long gone. I'll be waiting near the entrance."

'Better go up there, probably some kind of stunt,' Percy thought to himself, completely lost in the Lotus facade. On the way, he ran into Annabeth and Grover, also making their way up front. As they approached, they could hear someone yelling at someone else.

"Where are the fucking keys?" (Y/N) yelled at an employee, rifle aimed straight at their head.

"In the driver's sunshade," the employee replied, beginning to sob. This was her first experience being robbed.

"Thank you, that's all I needed. You're free to go." (Y/N) used the butt of his rifle to smash in the driver-side window and reached in, pulling the keys from the pocket. He unlocked the car, which was a BMW M5, and turned, noticing the three that had arrived. He pressed the unlock button on the keys, the car beeping in response.

"Alright you three, sorry to interrupt your vacation, but I'm afraid we need to get moving. Now," (Y/N) said, pointing his gun at the three, shepherding them into the backseat. The three put their hands up and complied, getting into the backseat of the luxury sedan. (Y/N) shifted his gun into its pistol form before getting in the front seat and turning the ignition, flooring the gas straight through the door. The windows and door shattered with a smash, sending bits of broken glass everywhere. They pulled out into the Strip and started driving west, finally back on track.