Chapter Twenty Six. Stop Smiling

Lake Larson

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Lake Larson

Hudson shifted in the chair across the table from me as we studied in the library. The baseball cap trapped his blonde hair, pushing it back. His blue eyes glanced my way while I shifted mine back to the book.

"Can I show you something?" he asked.

"Yes." I shut my book shyly.

He swiftly rounded the table, grabbing my hand. His smile spread across his face, guiding me through the empty library to the dark corner of the building. Between the tall shelves of dusty books, Hudson squeezed my hand tighter with his.

"What are you trying to show me?" I watched his fingers with mine.

"This," he whispered, stepping closer to me. He removed his hand from mine, placing it on the lower part of my back, forcing our hips to touch.

His free hand reached slowly to my cheek, hovering above my skin before whisking his thumb on my chin. Hudson played with my bottom lip, piercing my soul with his blue eyes. With my heart beating out of my chest, I glanced away.

His breath danced on my neck as he barely tickled my skin with his lips. "I've been wanting you for a while now."

I inhaled a lump in my throat, coughing slightly. Hudson's lips kissed my neck, and he leaned away to look at me. His beautiful hazel eyes read my heart, showing depth.

"Ian?" I whispered while Ian stood before me instead of Hudson.

"Lake," he mimicked my whisper, buckling my knees.

I bit my lip in habit, looking away from him.

"Don't look away." His warm hand cupped my chin, tilting my face toward his.

Ian's magical eyes bounced around my face, stopping at my lips and telling me what he wanted. I let out a breath, parting my mouth. He smirked, letting out a snarl and expressing his hunger. Ian quickly leaned into me, pressing his lips to mine.

Soft, firm lips, convincing me he'd been waiting too long. His mouth parted while I mirrored him, letting his tongue slip between my teeth and roam. My hands gripped his back muscles, flexing between my fingertips and sending heat between my thighs.

Ian deepened our kiss, prompting me to moan into his mouth. His hands tightened around my cheeks, creeping to my upper neck. He sped up my heartbeat while slowing down time.

Ian pulled his lips away from mine while I looked into his autumn eyes. I stepped out of his arms, glancing at my hands with a shy smile. My heart ached, and I brought my palm to my chest. My body jolted quickly, making Ian and the library disappear.

---👻---

I jumped awake in the darkroom of my apartment. Slowly, my eyes focused on my hand, holding a shirt tightly. As my foggy mind woke up, I realized my head was lying comfortably on Ian's chest with my legs stretched over his. My heart sunk to my gut as I quickly sat up, seeing Ian reading a book.

Hazy Touchजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें