30: Swordsmith Village

Start from the beginning

"i think that's why your way of perception and thinking has drawn me to you in more ways than one. I think that's why i," he pauses, voice going lower as the distance between them slowly diminishes, (e/c) hues widening before softening, "love you."

(y/n) and rengoku's lips meet together; mouth to mouth as he lightly presses her against her tree, leaning his weight on her as they share a mutual passion. The (h/c)-ette reciprocated, her arm woven around his neck with her fingers entangling in his soft hair as his arms slide across her body; one hand resting on her lower back and pushing her closer to his body as the other tucked under her arm.

rengoku tilted his head to deepen the kiss, his mouth hot and hungry as he yearns to show her the passion he has accumulated just for her. He felt a surge of possessiveness and desire amongst his feelings of love for the (h/c)-ette. His quirky and odd little flame...—

a throat clearing caused them to pull apart fastidiously, looking at the intruder. It was shinjuro standing on the engawa of his estate, crossing his arms with a smirk on his face while senjuro peeks his head out from one of the rooms behind him watching wide eyed in excitement.

(y/n) flushed embarrassment at the small audience, averting her eyes as she adjusts her clothes awkwardly. Although, rengoku seemed not to mind as he greets the head of the household with a wide smile on his face, "father!!"

shinjuro continues to smirk in approval, "well done, son." He takes a quick glance at (y/n) before turning on his back and walking inside, "you better keep her." His last words were.

The (h/c)-ette can't believe he accepted her easily, especially after that bashing she gave him and even insulting him on his own property.

"of course!!!" rengoku loudly exclaims, his smile widens as he now has his father's acceptance. He then turns back to (y/n), before a realization comes to him as he snaps his finger, "oh!..i forgot! kamado tanjiro is heading to the sword-smith village, he wanted me to pass on this message to you to not worry you about his whereabouts!" He loudly says, crossing his arms.

"...huh..?"

(y/n) gasps, the swordsmith village!! She hurriedly thanked rengoku bolting as fast as she could to the butterfly estate, hoping to god the burgundy-haired male did not up-and-leave her just yet. It seems lady-luck was on her side when she finally spots tanjiro on a kakushi's back about to leave, "WAIT!!!" Her shout caught their attention, "i'm coming too!!" She pants, hands on her knees while she tries to catch her breath.

The female kakushi blinks in shock, "eh?"

"(y/n)?" tanjiro asks as he smells her scent since he was blindfolded and was about to put in the earplugs and nose plugs. He smiles, "some company would be nice." He says, making her heart go doki, doki! Hence, they had to extend their departure as they wait for another kakushi to come and carry the foreign girl. She left the demons with nezuko in the room back at the butterfly mansion because she can't carry them anymore. She sighs in sorrow. Her back would have shattered into pieces..—

A male kakushi helps the (h/c)-ette onto his back, holding her thighs securely as he begins running. Since (y/n) was blindfolded and her ears plugged, she snoozed on the kakushi's shoulder, making him blush as he carried the foreign beauty. Throughout the whole journey to the swordsmith village, she was asleep until tanjiro shook her awake, the blindfold and plugs disappearing as she got down the kakushi's back with a tired yawn, stretching her arms and limbs to the sky.

"we're here already? that was quick!" (y/n) exclaims, looking around in awe as she realizes the village was near some mountainous/cliff area, "wow!!! It looks so pretty!!" She comments as tanjiro held her hand and guides them both to the chief's home to greet him while she was distracted by the sword-makers in their lil shops.