harley prentiss | EP

"MAMA" you heard a little voice jump on your bed.

"Hey you" you smiled as you pulled your 3 year old daughter up for a hug.

"Hi mama" she smiled as you brushed her messy morning hair out of her face.

"Why are you up so early missy" you playfully queried.

"Saturday and I'm excited for Michael's birthday party" she shrugged.

"Harley" you chuckled before shifting her in the middle of you and your wife "Michael's birthday isn't until 5 honey, you've got plenty of time" you smiled playing with her hair.

"What time is it now?" she furrowed her eyebrows at the confusion.

"8am sweetheart" you leaned down to give her a kiss on her head, she sat up to see Emily still sleeping on her side, facing away from you both.

"Mommy's lazy" she giggled making you laugh too.

"I think someone should wake her" you whispered giving her an idea.

"MOMMY" Harley shouted at her giggling as Emily fluttered her eyes trying to get up.

"Harls" Emily groaned as you and Harley laughed "did mama tell you to wake me up like this?" Emily tickled your daughter and your heart melted at the sight as your daughter was giggling breathlessly

"Mhmm" she smiled, giggling trying to answer her mother.

"Hey" you playfully chastised "I thought we were a team" you joined Emily in tickling your daughter.

Roars of laughter could be heard from the Prentiss bedroom, you decided to stay in bed a little while longer and get some more sleep.

You woke up around 11am with no Emily or Harley in your bed

"Harls?" you called out "Em?" you replied confused.

You heard Emily shushing Harley from the kitchen and you made your way down there, you watched as Emily was making breakfast and dancing with Harley in her arms at the same time, you quickly snapped a photo and sent it to JJ and Garcia.

You watched in awe for a few minutes before walking up them and placing a kiss on Harley's head.

"Mama" she said excitedly as she wriggled out of Emily's arms.

"Hi Harley" you drawled as you grinned at her.

You wrapped your arms around Emily's back and put your chin on her shoulder "you're making breakfast?" you whispered.

"Mhmm" she replied absentmindedly while focusing on cooking.

"I love you" you pressed a kiss to her back and turned around to pick up Harley.

"I love you too" Emily put the frying pan down to turn around to kiss you.

"I love you three" Harley spoke up making you all three laugh at the same time.

"You are the cutest ever Harley Prentiss you know that" you said as you tapped the end of your nose "cuter than mommy" you whispered.

"Heard that" Emily replied absentmindedly, focusing on her coffee, you and Harley both wore the same shocked expression, putting down her mug, "breakfast time"' You took Harley's hand and sat her down at the table, tucking her chair under and kissing the top of her head when you did it, sitting to the left of her.