Airport

I'm going home today. I wore sweats because planes are uncomfortable. We had about a 2 hour drive there. Noah held me in his arms as we sat in silent on the way there. I can't believe this day came so fast. The drive to the airport was quicker than this summer. I stood there waiting for my flight to be called with Noah, Sherry, and Shawn. I thanked them for everything. I held onto Shawn a little longer because I knew that letting go of Noah will be even more difficult. Then I heard it.

"Flight 671 to Indiana now boarding. Flight 671 to Indiana now boarding." Noah took ahold of my hand and walked me to the gate. I stood frozen for moment then stood in front of Noah. "Time for me to go." I was tearing up and so was Noah. I don't want to see him broken but, I'm the reason that he's breaking. I made him fall for me and now I'm breaking him. I love this boy and no one will change my mind about him and he made me fall for him too. This is the worst part of my summer well, actually second worst part of my summer. 

 "Noah I don't want to go." "I don't want you to go either but, you have to." Both of our voices were cracking from holding back our tears. "I love you Noah." "I love you too."

We both spoke to each other barely loud enough. "Do you have everything?" I nod my head. "Cross necklace, Noah necklace, Lynch, earrings, teddy bear, sweatshirt, hot tamales, poster board, CD?" "CD? What CD?" "Oh haven't given that to you yet." He pulled out a CD from his pocket and handed it to me. It was titled: Bella and Noah's Fire Mixtape. "Thank you, Noah." "Of course. It's all of the songs I've sung to you, the ones we did together, and the ones I wanted to sing to you." I smile and look at Noah. He was crying. So was I. "Here, Noah, I made a slideshow of us. All of the pictures you, Sherry, Shawn, Marco, and I have taken. It's 2 and a half hours long. 5 seconds per picture." "Thank you Bella." "Of course. For the boy I love." "For the girl I love." He smiled at me and I will never forget that broken smile. I kissed Brandon Noah Lynch one last time. Now I'm off to Indiana.