Church W/ #LynchCrew

"Bella it's time to get up hunny. Sherry is making breakfast now." Shawn spoke softly next to me. I opened my eyes. I noticed I was in my pajamas. "How am I in my pajamas?" "Noah carried you in last night. You woke up and walked to the bathroom to pee. Noah set your pjs outside of the door. When you changed, he carried you to bed and tucked you in. You made him sing a song." "I don't remember any of that." "I'm just playing. But you did change on your own and Noah did carry you back to bed."

Noah then walked in. "There's Sleeping Beauty." "Hush child I'm tired." He walked over and kissed my forehead. He then picked me up and carried me to the kitchen and set me down in a chair. "Noah the girls got two dang feet she can walk on here own." Sherry said. "But the floors cold and I don't want my princess to have cold feet."

"I am not a princess." "If you're not a princess, then I do have a booty like Niki." "I guess I'm a princess." "Who's a princess? Shawn?" "Marco said walking in. "No Bella's a princess" I went to open my mouth to say something but, Noah put his finger up. "Hush child you is a dang princess and that's it!" "Noah you can't force her to be a princess." "Yes I can." "Boy I'm a slap ya if you call her a princess one more time." "Not my prince mama!" "Not you now Bella. I was backing you up." "I had to mama." Mama served my plate first. Marco took a pancake off my plate and ate it. "Marco stole my pancake! Off with his head for I am Princess Bella ruler of Prince Noah's heart." "Ain't that the truth." Noah spoke. "Come on guys hurry up we don't wanna be late." Sherry said. I finished eating what food I had that Marco didn't take and went to the guest bedroom to get ready. I curled my hair, put on light makeup, and put on a white dress with a brown belt to go around it, and my brown cowgirl boots.

I looked like I belong in Mississippi. I put the cross necklace on and the Noah necklace. I took a selfie and sent it to Marco.

lookin hott 2day noah will like?

MMHMM

I felt complete and ready then walked down to Noah's room. I knocked on his door and quietly spoke his name. He opened the door quickly. "Wow Bella you look, wow." "You look amazing yourself Noah." He wore a white dress shirt, nice blue jeans, and his nice dress shoes. Funny how we seem to match all the time. "You okay Bella?" "We match again." "Funny how that happens huh?" "It's very odd." He kissed my forehead and took my hand then led me out to the living room. Marco was on the couch watching a video. I sat by him and watched it with him. It was Noah's Ask Noah Lynch Part 2. It was really funny. "Look man team Jacob is the best!" or when Noah was dancing to Barbie Girl in his room was my favorite part.

"Ya'll ready to go?" Shawn asked. I got up and said ready Noah and Marco just got up sluggishly. Something is off.

We got out of church and were saying our farewells to the members. Some of them told me it was nice to meet me. I wasn't as nervous as I thought. Turned out Noah's friend Logan from the dance goes to church with Noah. I hope to go to church with him again soon.