Suprise Date

Noah got a new red truck and he's picking me up in it for our surprise date. I stayed in my clothes that I wore to girls day earlier. I put on Noah's jacket, necklace, and earrings he got me. He showed up 10 minutes early. He had the biggest smile on his face. He was wearing a Luke Bryan shirt and jeans. "You copied me!" I say jokingly. "But you're wearing my school jacket. Its only fair." "I guess." He pecked my lips then walked into my house.

We sat around for a few and just talked. "We're going to be out late. You may need to pack a bag." "Marco's sleeping on the couch. I'm getting the guest bedroom again." "Done." His arm was around me as we talked to my family. "Where are you taking Bella, Noah?" "She can't know.""Bella go pack your bag so Noah can tell us where you're going." I got up and went to my room as I was told to do.

I packed makeup, bikini, clothes, and jewelry. I put the bear in my bag and also a pillow.

I walked back out to the living room and sat on the couch next to Noah. "Ready baby girl?" I nod my head and give my family a hug bye and walked to his new truck. "Can I drive babe?" "Not now since it's a surprise." "Fine." I get in the passenger seat and buckle up. Noah blasted some Sam Hunt as he drove us.

We arrive to a baseball stadium about an hour later. "A baseball game?" "Better. Lets go." He opens my door for me and takes my hand. We walk in step together and through the gate. Noah whispered something in the person's ear. They take us next to a dugout.

"Noah what are we doing?" "We are singing the National Anthem." "What?" "With Luke Bryan." "What?" I say. How can he be so chill about this? I'm freaking out on the inside.

The announcer speaks Noah's, Luke's, and my name for the National Anthem. I was holding Noah's hand as he stood by my side singing with me.

It was soothing. I was calm. Soon it was over which I was happy about. Its cool that his school baseball team gets celebrities to sing the National Anthem.

We sat above the dougout when the game started. It was a great game we ended up winning. It was around 9 when the game ended. We hung around a bit and talked to his friends. Some of them were really funny. They teased Noah about giving me his jacket.

He went along with it. We were invited to a celebration party but Noah and I passed since it was late and we were going to church in the morning.

I was invited by Sherry when we had our girls day. She is seriously the best mom ever. She's strict when she needs to be but other then that, she doesn't hop on Noah a lot and its funny when she does. She's such a sassy mama.

I was dragged back to reality when Noah tapped me on my cheek. "Do you wanna drive home?" "No I'm tired." "Okay baby girl. Hop on." He bent down so I could jump on his back. He gave me a piggy back ride to the car.

He acted like he was gonna drop me a few times but I held on tighter when he did. He set me in my seat then buckled me up for me. I was that tired.

"Do you want me to sing baby girl?" I nod my head as we drive away. He turned the radio on softly and sang over it softly. At first it was I'm Not The Only One. I drifted off while he was singing Love Me Harder. This was a great surprise date.