Marco and Kaden

I woke up to Noah screaming. I also heard two other boys. Shawn and Sherry were at work so who could be here? Unless someone broke in. I grabbed a baseball bat and ran to Noah's room.

There were two guys on top of Noah. "Get off of him!" I yell. "Bella what are you doing? Why do you have a bat?" "You were screaming so I thought you were being hurt." He stands up and walls to me. He kissed my forehead. Of course I had to stand on my tippy toes so he didn't have to lean as far down. "I can assure you baby girl I'm alright." He gave me an assuring smile and pulled me into a hug.

"This is Marco and Kaden. Guys this is Bella." I say hi to the boys and apologize about the whole baseball bat thing.

We all were in pajamas so we took a selfie. The for of us posted it on Instagram with the caption Squad. We all showered and got dressed. We were getting ready to go out.

We spent the day walking the mall. I swear every 15 minutes, we were at a food court because the boys were hungry.

The day was fun and I had to stay at Noah's again. Marco was moved into the guest room, Kaden in the living room, and I was on Noah's couch.

I was sitting on his bed with him watching a movie on his laptop. We ended up making out. He pulled back and looked nervous again. "Will you be my girlfriend Bella?" "Of course Noah." "Great now one more question. There is a dance held by my school. Kind of like an end of the year dance. It happens every summer. Would you be my date?" "Of course Noah." "Great. Its kind of like a hoedown so country clothes." "So cowgirl boots?" "Yea." "And you have to wear a cowboy hat?" "Yep." "I can't wait baby! But I have to buy a dress." "Is not really formal but you can wear a dress I guess." "I will just wear good old fashion tank top and shorts." "With cowgirl boots?" "With cowgirl boots." "Great. The dance is in a few days so I want to take you on the perfect first date." "Okay. Where?" "It's a surprise but wear your suit under your clothes." "Okay."