And the Next Day

I met Noah at the food court in the mall so we would be surrounded by people and not yell. "Bella I trust you. I do. I just don't want you to leave so soon and seeing you get along with other guys makes me think they will steal you from me." "Noah, no one is going to steal me from you. I really like you. I don't want to leave so soon either but I can't live here either. I'm sorry that's how it is." "It's just unfair." He was slowly putting his head down. I put my hand under his chin and made him look at me. I stared into his eyes. Those beautiful eyes I melted for 5 months ago. "Noah it is unfair I know but what you don't know is ever since I first talked to you I fell for you. Everyday I fell harder and harder for you. You were constantly on my mind and I can't thank you enough for all you've done." "I fell hard for you too Bella. I still do everyday you're near. You make me crazy. "You're a vandalizer, little hypnotizer you left me laying here with my eyes closed, stole my heart with a kiss right under my nose. I met a girl she made me smile the way she moves is changing my whole world. That girl is you. This is where it begins take two scene one my attention is directed towards you."

"Noah you're just making all those lines up. I guess I will use some of mine then. When I first met you, I didn't know that it would be trouble at the first sight. When I leave the forbidden gates will stand between you and I. I don't ever wanna be looking at an image of us and decide to throw those rocks. I wanna clear the fog so I'm not out here all alone.  When I'm with you, I can take off the mask that hides all imperfections."

"What does this mean?" "I don't want to leave you or us behind, Noah." "So everything between us? Are we throwing it away?" I shake my head. "No. I am yours and you are mine." He leaned acrossed the table and kissed me. When our lips parted, he checked his watch. "I better get going. I have to work." "Work?" "Yeah I got a job at the fro-yo shop." "Oh, okay have fun baby. Text me when you get off." "Of course." He pecked my cheek and left towards the fro-yo shop. I soon felt empty. We resolve something and now, I don't even get time with him.