Time Is Coming To An End

One week. That's all I have. One week until I get on a plane and leave Noah, Sherry, Shawn, and Marco behind. I don't want to go and I can't stay. Moms rules.

"What are you thinking about darling?" I look at Noah. I didn't want him to know I was thinking about leaving. "Nothing babe. What were you saying?" "You're last full day in Mississippi is in 6 days. I want to throw you a going away party." "You don't have to do that, Noah." "Sure I do. I mean, my friends that are yours can be there, Mom and Shawn, Marco, your family." "I guess."

We were sitting outside cloud watching discussing about my party when a plane flew by. It looked like it was about to land somewhere. "Wanna chase it?" Noah asked. "Sure." I said. We got in his truck and drove to the sight. There was nothing but the plane there. A man got out of the plane when we got out of the car.

"Good afternoon Mr. Lynch. I'm guessing this lovely lady is your plus one?" I look at Noah confused. He looked at me and smirked. "Of course she is." "Noah, what's going on?" I ask. He said nothing.  He just took me by the hand and ran towards the plane. "Brandon Noah Lynch what is going on?" We were sitting on the plane. "I can't show you the world. I'm too pour for that, but, I'm rich enough to show you all of Mississippi." I look at him as we took off. We look out the window of the plane. Everything looked so small. It was breath taking though. Noah went through so much just to show me the entire state of Mississippi.

He is the sweetest, most caring, kind, handsome, funny, amazing guy a girl could ask for. He treats me like a princess. Lydia told me one day, "He's not your prince charming  if he doesn't make sure that you're his princess." Noah is my prince charming. He's made sure that I'm his princess. I really really really really really really like him.

"Bella?" "Yes Noah?" "If you could have anything in the world, what would you want?" I sat back in my chair and thought for a moment. Anything. "A new born pot belly pig." "Pig?" "Yes a pot belly pig." "Why a pot belly pig?" "I want to bottle feed it, dress it up, litter train him, give him mud baths while I'm in the pool, I can just do so much raising a baby pig." "I see."