Is This The End?

Noah, Marco, and I were at the mall finding things to get for Sherry's surprise birthday party. We picked up streamers, balloons, party hats, confetti, noise makers, a disco ball, and games. I got Sherry a necklace that said #1 Mom on it. Noah picked out a few shirts. Marco bought her food. We went to the building her surprise party was at and set up. We put the chocolate fountain at the front of the table then the healthy food. The cake was coming later.

After we set everything up, the power went out. "No cell service." Marco said holding his phone up. "Same." I say. "Nothing." Noah spoke. We all sat on the floor against the wall. "This party is ruined." Marco spoke. "Don't say that Marco, for all we know, the power will be on soon. Maybe it's just a glitch." I say trying to stay positive.

(An hour and a half later)

The power has yet to come on and the guys have started to get on my nerves. I was going through my camera roll when my phone went off. I had a weak signal in the spot I was in. It was Kyle. An old.... friend.

Hey;)

look kyle idk y you txtd me but I thought I told you to lose my number

no you said you suggest that's a suggestion I didn't wanna take

well lose my number

no

what do you want kyle?

you back

im in Mississippi no

come home

no

y

I like it here

no ya don't

yea I do

no

yea

mm no

look I have a boyfriend here in Mississippi and I really like him leave me alone

look theres this girl in Mississippi that I really like and she wants me to leave her alone but im not gonna

yes you are

you think your cute

I know im cute

watev bie

thank god

Noah looked over my shoulder. "Kyle? Who's Kyle?" "He's just an old friend, Noah." "Well you sure were texting him back pretty fast." "Yeah because he wouldn't leave me alone." "Sure that's it." "You're pathetic Noah don't believe your girlfriend I don't care I'm leaving in three weeks anyways."

I got up and went to another room. I did get snappy with Noah but I knew if I didn't have a strong attitude towards him I wouldn't of won. I heard footsteps coming towards me then Noah saying my name. He turned into the room I was in and stopped. "Bella what was that out there?" "I don't know Noah you did seem a little jealous." "Yea because I have a good reason for that." "And what is that Noah?" I forced a laugh and crossed my arms. "You're leaving in three weeks." "Oh that's brilliant way to convince me Noah." I say sarcastically. "No it's just when you leave, I want to know I can trust you while you're hundreds of miles away." "Oh so now you don't trust me?" "No that's not what I meant. What I meant was-" "What you meant was because I was standing up to my ex because I really like you means you don't trust me. Because I'm willing to stand up for you. Thanks Noah." "Okay you're being unreasonable." "Oh I'm unreasonable? Noah, I didn't blow a conversation between me and someone else way out of proportion. Maybe you need to stop worrying about me all the time." "Bella don't say that. We can work on th-" "There is no we. It's you that needs to work on your jealousy," I started to speak softly like a whisper, "let me know when you grow up." I step close to him and bring his hand to me. I take the cross necklace off and put it in his hand. I make his fingers cover the necklace, then I left the room.

"Marco can you drive me home?" "Yeah you okay? I heard bits and pieces." "I'll be fine can you just drive me home?" "Of course." When Marco and I got in the car, I saw Noah standing at the door. I couldn't tell if he was crying or not. My phone went off shortly after Marco pulled away.

Is this the end of us?

I didn't say we're over

so we're still together

idk noah let me know when you can trust me

I stopped replying to his messages and silently cried. I honestly don't know about us right now. Is this the end of us?