Fireworks

It's the fourth of July and Noah, Sherry, Shawn, Marco, John, Josh, Tyler, and I went to the show. We got there super early so Noah and I walked around with our fingers intertwined. He stopped me in the sunlight and pulled out his phone. "Selfie." He yelled. I smiled at the camera and noticed some people photo bombed us.

Soon enough it was getting dark and we all went and lied down on the blanket. Noah held me in his arms as the big bursts of colors overwhelmed the sky. It was beautiful and better than the one back home. Every once in a while, I looked up at Noah and he was so fascinated. He reminded me of a little kid in a candy shop. At one point he actually looked down at me while I was admiring him. We stared at each other for a moment then we both leaned in and kissed each other. He showed me a picture on his phone. It was us kissing and the way the fireworks bursted made the picture even prettier.

After the show was over it was around 11. Shawn drove Noah, Marco, and I home. Sherry drove Noah's truck home since we were both tired. Marco sat upfront by Shawn and Noah and I were by each other in the back. My head was on his shoulder and his head was on my head. I fell asleep and I'm pretty sure he did too. When we got to Noah's house, we were all going to camp in his front yard.

I went inside and put my pajamas on. As soon as I walked out of the guest bedroom, Noah walked out of his room. "Oh my god! It's Brandon Noah Lynch!" I say. "Wow! It's Isabella Kayline Lynch!" I ran and jumped in his arms. He kissed me as he spun around with me straddling him. "Is it getting kinky in here?" Marco yelled. Noah and I pulled apart and looked at him. "How'd you know?" Noah asked. "I playfully smack Noah. "Why can't I be kinky?" "Because it is eleven fifty-eight. Too late to be kinky, Noah." He started to pout as soon as he put me down.

He intertwined our fingers and started to have a conversation with Marco. I wandered off into my own world and thought a lot about things.

We walked outside and Shawn looked at the three of us. "Just in time! Mama was about to go to that 24 hour store do you guys wanna go?" The three of us looked at each other. "Sure!" We said in unison.

We got to the store pretty quick. The ride was fun because Noah and Marco are just running on adrenaline so they seem like they're hoped up on loopy gas. "IGGY IGGY TO BIGGIE TO BE HERE STRESSIN I THINK I LOVE THE THOUGHT OF YOU MORE THAN I LOVE YOUR PRESENCE AND THE BEST THING NOW IS PROBABLY FOR YOU TO EXIT I LET YOU GO LET BACK I FINALLY LEARN MY LESSON." Marco, Noah, and I were sitting in the back seat as Noah and Marco screamed Iggy's part to random people out the window. They were so tired.

Sherry need help finding things while we were there so Noah and I stayed in an aisle with her while Marco tried to find a bathroom. "Found it!" Noah said we were in the candy aisle. I was looking for something to get because Sherry said we could get a bag of our own candy. I heard Sherry talking to Noah. "Found anything you want." "Her!" I look over at Noah and he was pointing at me. I giggle as he was on his phone.

My phone soon went off. NoahLynch17: Mom: found anything you want Me: *points at beautiful girl* HER! Then another tweet from Noah. BTW guys the beautiful girl was bella aka thedancingbabe.

We all picked out two bags of candy I got Reece's Pieces for me and Sour Patch Kids. I was going to give those to Noah. Marco got Butterfingers and Snickers. Noah got Sour Patch Kids and Hot Tamales.

When we went back to Noah's, Noah and I both went into our rooms. I grabbed a marker and crossed out sour patch on the candy label and left the kids on the package and wrote by it like us are crazy. so the package said Kids like us are crazy. Then I drew a stick figure of us holding hands and all of our social media on it.

Again Noah and I walked out of our rooms at the same time and this time we both had something behind our backs. "What do you have? Nothing." We said in unison. I walk up to him and peck his lips. "Here you go Noah." I handed him the bag of candy and he read it out loud. "This is great Bella thank you." He pulled the box of Hot Tamales out from under the bag I gave him and handed it to me. I took t nicely and read out loud, "You're hotter than Hot Tamales." Then all of our social media was on it. "We had the same idea?" I say amused. "We had the same idea."

We all went outside and Shawn was giving Marco and I a LynchCrew Firework Show. I lied on the ground next Marco and Noah. Noah got up and stood in Marco's way. "Noah, you're blocking the view." "I am the view." I rolled my eyes at how silly he was being and looks at me. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" "Yes I did now sit down." I said laughing. He's so sassy when he's tired. My phone was going off during the LynchCrew show. Lydia was facetiming me.

"Hey Bella what's Noah's Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram?" Noah came into the camera view and yelled. "I don't got's no SnapBook or Twinstagram woman! I like Panda buttcheecks and you're best friend!" I just laughed at him hysterically. He's too tired. He started going off about random things to Lydia while I just laughed he even took my phone away. Every minute with him is like fireworks on the Fourth of July.