Dance

The dance was tonight.The dance stated at 6. Marco and Kaden can't go because they don't go to school here in Noah's town.

I wore a peach tank top,a floral skirt, a brown belt, and brown cowgirl boots. Noah wore a peach formal shirt, blue jeans, and brown cowboy boots. I was in the bathroom with Sherry. I braided my bangs back after she curled the rest. She was growing to be a mom to me. I could trust her. Tomorrow her and I are going to have a girls day while Noah and the others have a guys day.

I walk out and go to Noah's room. He wasn't in there. I took a quick look in the mirror then a mirror selfie. Dance ready with @noahlynch17! Can't wait to dance with boo.

Noah's phone was in his room. I heard it go off. @BellaLynchCrew mentioned you in a photo. I win. Noah cane in shortly. "There you are. Couldn't find you for a while." "You found me." I say. I hand him his phone and he opened up the pic I posted. "Aww boo." He kissed my forehead.

"Here I want to give you something." We went over to his mirror. I secretly took a picture of us on his phone when I saw him putting a necklace on me. It was a silver cross I gave him his phone as he noticed the pic on his phone. Gave my boo @BellaLynchCrew a necklace for the dance tonight. #SheBeSneakinOnMyPhone. "Really boo?" He just smiled.

"I want you to keep this necklace. Wherever you go." I pecked his lips then heard a click. We pull apart and saw Marco with his phone up. He sent the picture to both of us then posted it.
So happy my bro @noahlynch17 found an amazing girl like @BellaLynchCrew.

Noah put, @dudeidkbruh always spying on me and my boo.

I put, really? @dudeidkbruh thanks anyways it's a cute pic!

Noah drove us to the dance. It was an old fashioned red barn. Inside there were string lights, hay barrels, stage, and tables. It was beautiful.

I met a lot of his friends. They were so sweet. "So Bella, Noah's told us a lot about you. What do you like to do?" One of his friends asked me. "Well, I like to sing, dance, play volleyball, muddin." "You mud in Indiana?" "No. Noah took me muddin a few days ago." He nodded in understandment. The dj announced music was going to start playing soon. We went to the middle of the room. There were so many good songs playing.

Noah disappeared to I don't know where. I danced with his friend Logan while he was gone. "Okay guys before we play the first slow song of the night, we have a little surprise. There's a guy who brought his girlfriend here but she lives in another state. Isabella, you are one lucky girl to have a guy like Noah. Here's Franklin High's very own Noah Lynch with Back At One by Brian McKnight.

It's undeniable... that we should be together...

It's unbelievable how I used to say that I'd fall never

The basis is need to know, if you don't know just how I feel,

Then let me show you now that I'm for real...

If all things in time, time will reveal...

Yeah...

One... you're like a dream come true...

Two... just wanna be with you...

Three... girl, it's plain to see that you're the only one for me...

And four... repeat steps one through three...

Five... make you fall in love with me...

If ever I believe my work is done

Then I'll start back at one

(yeah)

So incredible the way things work themselves out...

And all emotional, once you know what it's all about, babe...

And undesirable for us to be apart...

Never would've made it very far...

'Cause you know you've got the keys to my heart

'Cause...

One... you're like a dream come true

Two... just wanna be with you

Three... girl, it's plain to see that you're the only one for me

And four... repeat steps one through three

Five... make you fall in love with me

If ever I believe my work is done

Then I'll start back at one.

Say farewell to the dark of night

I see the coming of the sun...

I feel like a little child

Whose life has just begun.

You came and breathed new life

Into this lonely heart of mine.

You threw out the life line

Just in the nick of time.

One... you're like a dream come true

Two... just wanna be with you

Three... girl, it's plain to see that you're the only one for me

And four... repeat steps one through three

Five... make you fall in love with me

If ever I believe my work is done

Then I'll start back at one.

I started crying. I felt like the most special girl in the world. Noah came off the stage and grabbed my waist as Thinking Out Loud  stated playing. We were singing to each other as we danced around the room. "So is this our song?" I asked Noah. "Of course." He's so tall. I stepped on my tip toes and kissed him.

They played multiple mashups and much more slow songs. At one point Logan asked if he could dance with me. I was nice enough to say yes.

"Okay since this is a Mississippi hoedown, we are going to have a hoedown for the final dance." They played Hoedown Throwdown by Miley Cyrus. Noah and I were at the front of the group which somewhat put pressure on me.

The dance ended really late so I stayed at Noah's again.

The boys were asleep when we got home. Marco was spread out on Noah's bed while Kaden was on the couch in his room. We walked around the househand in hand looking for his mom. "Hey mama, Marco and Kaden are out in my room, can I sleep in the guest bedroom?" "So you're going to make Bella sleep in the living room couch?" "No she can sleep in the guest room with me." "No. No no no no no. Sepret rooms you two. And if I catch you sleeping in the same room, you mr are will have your butt grounded and Bella here won't be allowed here anymore." "Mama, that's not fair." "Noah it's fine I didn't ask you to ask your mom. I didn't say anything to you about it. I just asked to stay over again. I'll sleep on the couch." I started to walk away when Noah pulled me back.

We were closer than ever. I could feel him breathing on me. I looked up at him. "You don't deserve the couch. You're a guest. Take the room. I have the couch." He then kissed my forehead. "No Noah it's fine." "No it's not you're taking the bed and there's no buts about it." "Fine." We were whispering back and forth. We pecked each others lips and said goodnight. I fell asleep at peace because of the wonderful night I had.