Sleeping at Noah's

Noah took me to my house so I could pick up some clothes and my make up.

We drove to his place and his mom already knew I was staying. It was around 10 when we got home. Noah and I were listening to music in his room. I was in basketball shorts and a t shirt.

I was sitting on the little couch in Noah's room with him. He had his arm around me. We say there taking turns singing to each other. He was mumbling the words to Stay With Me. I could tell he was really tired. Our forheads were together as we sleepily sang together.

A jolt of adrenaline shot through me and I was alert and awake. Noah looked so perfect. I kissed his cheek as he started the chorus of the song.

I pulled my head back and looked at him. He was just careful looking. To me he looked like there's nothing wrong in his life. And right now I don't think there is.

I just decided to go ahead and do what I wanted to do. I pecked his lips and quickly and pulled back. "I'm sorry." I say. Nosh was then awake. "Don't be." He pecked my lips. We kissed again and our lips move in sync.

A minute later, we pulled back. "I think we should get some sleep." I nod my head. I pecked his lips one more time. "Can we take a selfie real quick?" He smiled at me. We took one at the same time in his full length mirror. We both posted it on Instagram with the caption,"Sleeping Squad."

I pecked him on the lips one last time then went to the guest room.