𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐕

Start from the beginning

EVERYTHING I WANTED: BILLIE EILISH

"I had a dream, I got everything I wanted. But when I wake up, I see... You with me..."

HIGH INFIDELITY: TAYLOR SWIFT

"You know there's many different ways that you can kill the one you love... The slowest way is never loving them enough..."

STATE OF GRACE: TAYLOR SWIFT

"Love is a ruthless game, Unless you play it good and right. These are the hands of fate, You're my Achilles heel. This is the golden age of something good and right and real..."

I SHOULD HATE YOU: GRACIE ABRAMS

"I just drank something strong to try to forget, but it wasn't right. No, you're not even here, but you're doin' my head in... I know that I should hate you..."

BAD IDEA RIGHT?: OLIVIA RODRIGO

"Yes, I know that he's my ex, but can't two people reconnect? "I only see him as a friend, " the biggest lie I ever said. Oh, yes, I know that he's my ex, but can't two people reconnect? I only see him as a friend, I just tripped and fell into his bed..."

MARY'S SONG (OH MY MY MY): TAYLOR SWIFT

"I looked at you like the stars that shine, In the sky, the pretty lights... And our daddies used to joke about the two of us, Growing up and falling in love and our mamas smiled... And rolled their eyes and said oh my my my..."

LOVER: TAYLOR SWIFT

"Have I known you 20 seconds or 20 years? Can I go where you go?Can we always be this close forever and ever? And ah, take me out, and take me home, You're my, my, my, my, Lover..."

EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED: TAYLOR SWIFT

"This morning when I woke, Is I know something now... Know something now I didn't before. And all I've seen, Since eighteen hours ago, Is green eyes and freckles and your smile, In the back of my mind making me feel like..."

AESTHETICS

Ophelia Narcissa Malfoy