Mordecanne, Sprigby and Y/Nson

Start from the beginning

Sprig: Whoa.

Y/N: Are we sure this is a good idea? Maddie doesn't seem like the kind of person you would want to really upset.

Anne: Live love lie baby!

She tosses the airplane to Maddie and it lands in her hair. She opens and reads it for a moment, looks up at the three who smile awkwardly at her and she walks away.

Sprig: Huh. That wasn't so bad.

Anne: See? Like I said, no problem.

Y/N: I mean, if theres no repercussions then this is going to be a really boring chapter. 

The next morning, Y/N wakes up unnaturally early. He clutches his stomach and runs into the bathroom, holding his head over the sink. He gags for a moment as a large blue ball comes out of his throat. He slowly holds it in his hand and inspects it.

Y/N: Barry's Berry Blast Fizzy Pop? But how? I-

He gags again as another comes out of his mouth. He suddenly hears Anne scream downstairs and rushes to go find her. As he gets downstairs, he sees Anne with feathers growing out of her and Sprig with big bushy ginger eyebrows that covered his vision.

Anne: Sprig! What happened to your face?

She squawked right after her sentence as she immediately put her hand to her mouth.

Sprig: Whoa! What happened to your voice?

They looked over to Y/N and Anne let out a sigh of relief.

Anne: Atleast you're alright, Y/N.

As she said that, a berry blast shot out of his mouth and hit Sprig in the face. It was at that moment Hop Pop came downstairs from his bedroom and greeted the three.

Hop Pop: Morning, kids. Goodness gracious, boy! What's on your face?

Sprig: I dunno. I just woke up like this.

Anne: And me. Anytime I try to talk I-- [squawks]

Y/N: And I'm a candy cannon!

Polly hopped downstairs sleepily as she began searching around for something.

Polly: Have you guys seen my toothbrush?

She stares at Anne and Sprig for a moment before bursting into laughter. Anne glares at her for a moment before roughly slapping Y/N on the back, shooting a berry blast at her. Hop Pop grabs Anne by the ear and pulls her down to inspect her.

Hop Pop: Hmm. Woke up like this, you say? Hmm... I've seen all I need to. You three ... have been cursed!

Anne: Cursed? [squawks] That's a thing here?!

Hop Pop: This land of ours is home to many arts, Anne. Sculpture, mosaics, and of course... THE DARK ARTS!

Y/N: Yeah Anne, you oughta know this stuff by now.

Sprig: Cursed?! But-but how? When?

Hop Pop: Well, it takes about a night for a curse to kick in. Any of you upset anyone yesterday?

Anne, Y/N and Sprig: Maddie!

Y/N: Hold on, what did I even do to her? Wrong place at the wrong time sort of thing?

Anne: Dude, you've got to go talk to her.

Polly: Any way you could wait till tomorrow? Because I am loving this.

The ginger hair covers Sprig's mouth in a big bushy beard.

Sprig: Hey, I think it's getting better.

Anne: Sprig, we have to go talk to Maddie. Only she can reverse this!