𝟲𝟵. "𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅!"

Começar do início

Hanseok gritted his teeth. "Ya-" before he could finish hanseo lifted his hands up in front of his face stopping him.

"And sir-"

Hanseok glanced at his hands, never in his life hanseo stopped in the middle of his sentence.

"You told me to become a businessman like Elisabeth Holmes."

Hanseo than reached hanseok to hug him, he whispered in hanseok's ear.

"But he's a fraud." Hanseok looked at him as he looked straight.

"And he's in prison."

Hanseok's eyes widened. Hanseo literally patted on his back and moved back.

"So, what were you telling me was to become a fraud." Hanseo dusted his suit off and was now fixing his tie.

"But I can't do that, I don't want to cause any trouble for you." Hanseo finished as he patted on hanseok's chest. Hanseok pocked his tongue on the side of his cheek while looking up at him.

He scoffed while glaring. "Do you? Have a death wish?" Hanseo suddenly flinched back pretending to be scared. The man with the others to arrest him glanced at them.

Hanseo scoffed. "Huh~ this is so exhausting." Hanseok looked at him in shock, he couldn't believe, the guy who used to shake lika a leaf is now laughing at him with a confident look.

"What would I die? This is all for your sake." Hanseo said while grabbing hanseok's hands. Hanseok looked down in shock as hanseo clenched the handcuffs on his hands tighter.

Hanseok scoffed while looking up at him with a murderous glare. Ever with his brother's glare hanseo never scared at all. All thanks for choyeong's motivation giving for him the most.

Hanseo grinned and clapped his hands, everyone turned at him. "Take him." He said while smirking with his lips parted.

Hanseo laughed. "I was supposed to meet with choyeong noona before she goes to the airport now so I don't wanna be late." He pouted as hanseok rolled his eyes as he scoffed of his brother's stupidity childishness.

Hanseo bowed as they took hanseok away. He stood up as everyone looked at him in surprise and shock, he smirked. "Anyone hungry?" Everyone turned to silent because they scared of hanseo's request will be kill them with spicy food.

"I promise there's no spicy food today and I payed your guys with fried chicken salad and cheese corn dog. How nice?" He said as everyone cheers and clapping each other.

He smiled brightly while walking towards the exit door.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

Jang Hanseok's pov

"Fuck! This is so annoying!" I grumbled when someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned around to see a man. If he bullies I swear I'll rip his head off.

"Are you the chairman?" I smiled. So he was my fan huh? "Ye-" before I could finish a hard punch man landed on my face, I gritted my teeth and turned around.

"Who the f*ck are you doing, your bastard?!!" I screamed as he grabbed my arm to stop my actions.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Yang Minseol. Jung Saetbyul's cousin."