𝟱𝟴. 𝑴𝒓. 𝑨𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 & 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝑩𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

FEW WEEKS LATER
( At Wusang Law Firm)

Choyeong was busy with all the documents about Babel cases on her table but a weeks later she doesn't know what she suddenly felt nauseous and having headache since in the morning when she comes to work.

She thinks she should made an appointment for the doctor's meeting right now about her health.

Suddenly she got a message from her sister, she said she will come visiting Vincenzo's mother house before his mother moved far from the city so she replied as she accepted to come with her and Vincenzo so it might easily for her to make some applications to see the doctor.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

At Vincenzo's mother's house

"Choyeongaa, I haven't seen you so long, dear." Mrs. Oh says with a smile when she saw them come to her house as she reaches her hand.

"I'm sorry, I been really busy this time bcs of work." She gives her a weak smile as she's sitting beside her on the couch.

"It's okay but you must have some rest alright bcs might be I notices your face look kinda pale right now. Are you alright, my dear?" She asks with a worried expression.

"Yes! I'm totally fine! It's okay I'm fine!" She gives her a fake smile even Mrs. Oh knew what's going on about her lately.

"Alright. Now let's have some tea and biscuit, ladies. Joohyung-yaa." She nods as she gives them a bright smile.

She services their drinks before Vincenzo approaches his mother.

"Eomma. Here." He gifts her a small brown bag.

Mrs. Oh starts to smile as soon as she sees what's in it from the inside of the bag.

"You brought me bungeoppang." She chuckles. "There are my favorite."

"Choyeong knew it is your favourite food so I brought it then but don't eat too quickly, alright eomma?" He advices her as they start to laugh at him of his maturity adviser.

"This means a lot, my son. Thank you." She says with very brighter smile.

She puts a small bag on the coffee table as she grabs a two bag on her hands.