𝟲𝟮. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻 🎎🔖

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

Vincenzo brought Hanseo to the Toto's restaurant. It would be fine if he gets to know about Choyeong's missing cases with Hanseo, Chef Toto and Agent Ahn Gi Seok too.

Agent Ahn Gi Seok also found out that his best friend also missing at the same time with Choyeong too. He got suspicious how he's separated in one day with mystery situation like this. Maybe he should to find his mysterious missing about.

Vincenzo just ordered spaghetti with meatballs as his favourite pasta Italian food in Korea just now when he came here for the first time.

Hanseo told me the full story about Choyeong's missing until the end that makes Vincenzo more shocked and anger because of Hanseok's wrongdoing because of making Choyeong being poisoning drugged again.

He knows Hanseok will hinding her somewhere and making her defend them to protect Babel so they wouldn't let them win again.

Vincenzo will kill him any minute if he hurts her even more would trying hurting her unborn child ever.

●◉◎◈◎◉●
{ Times skip ✎}

At Jipuragi Law Firm

"This Guillotine file has so much on it...but I expected more?" Mr. Nam says with frowning eyebrows while scrolling through some things on the laptop.

"Are you sure that is all?" Chayoung proceeds to ask.

Vincenzo nods a bit doubtful as he looks over at Chayoung.

{ Minutes later ✎.....}

"There isn't much related to Jang Hanseok or Jang Hanseo on here." Chayoung says as she rolls her eyes.