𝟳𝟬. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

( Choyeong meets Luca for the first time after she  sends a divorce paper to Jang Hanseok in prison

( Choyeong meets Luca for the first time after she sends a divorce paper to Jang Hanseok in prison. Jeon Yubin cried for her best friend's farewell. Chayoung and Miri goes to an accident.)

✧༺♥༻✧

Next Day

Hanseok sitting alone in the prison as the police walked through his prison with a brown fail in his hands.

"There's a fail for you." After that he leaved. Hanseok rolled his eyes while he rose up from sitting on the floor.

He took a paper and open it of the file. He was shocked that his wife are going to divorce him. He aggressively ripped off the paper into the pieces. He screams and destroy everything inside of his prison.

"Wowww~ you already crossed the line, sweetheart. I never let you go and see what we got now, huh?" He grinned evilly.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

The news didn't stay silent for a long. Choi Myunghee took a screenshot before going to visit Jang Hanseok.

She brought some of Hanseok's favourite snacks before showing the news. Hanseok scoffed and leaned back in his seat.

"That sly bastard..."

"I guess they were waiting for you to go to jail before making the announcements."

"There's always something that prevented me from doing so. Is this what they call miracle, Mrs. Choi?" Hanseok chuckled.

"I'm sorry, I should've seen this coming," she said, bowing to him.

"In any case, I'm safe here, right?"

"Yes. Prosecutor Jung and I will take care of the paper company as well as the Babel Tower."

"I can't leave for now, right?"

"No sir."

Hanseok leaned forward "I refuse to watch Babel Tower fall from behind bars. Get me out as soon as you can. Got it?"

"Yes sir."

"As for Hanseo and Chayoung, keep an eye on them. We don't want them to get too comfortable. About Saetbul, don't touch her and I'll deal with her."