𝟭𝟲. 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘇𝗼

The Hong sisters visiting their father's grave was when Choyeong meets Junwoo once again. He feels so bad for her how she loses her both parents now. When he saw her sadness face like this that's make him feel hurt from the inside of his heart.

They found out later that the media was saying their father was dirty, that he was a fraud. It made Choyeong so mad. The fact they would blame her father, the most selfness women you could ever meet, for these acts was so infuriating for her.

The siblings' father's clients brought flowers to the office doors, stuck notes on the doors thanking him, and wishing him in the after life.

The siblings stared at the tombstone in front of them, Chayoung's hand holding Choyeong wrists softly. Through Chayoung was in pain as well, she still played as the older sister role even they are in the same year's born. She let her know she was there. While Junwoo, he patted Choyeong's back softly to give some comfort for her so he let her know he was there too as her best friend.

In the next morning, The Hong Sisters were going to close down Jipuragi law firm for awhile during her father's death. She already being strong women because of Chayoung's advice so she never let her being on sorrow forever so she would have strongest enough to take Babel down with her sister and also with Vincenzo too.

After that, they were going to visit Vincenzo at the hospital. They already paid for his hospital's bill and preparation for his Vip room. Choyeong was sleeping at the sofa on this room while Chayoung was sitting besides Vincenzo's bed with her sadness face.

"It's been 10 days since our dad died and the media is making it look like he was some sort of crook. We had to close down Jipuragi law today. But it's possible to move on. I don't believe that this was an accident. We gonna find out what really happened"

"Geez I felt like I was crazy" she mumbled as she wipes her tears with tissue from her hands.

"Just wake up already, me and Choyeong already paying your hospital bills" she said.

"Tell Choyeong that I will transfer her so we'll go to the bank together" Vincenzo replied.

"Alright I will. Just send us a transfer" she spoke.

Suddenly it hits her realization that he was waken all this time. Vincenzo opened his eyes immediately as he seats up from bed like nothing happens for him. He started to crack his body. She looked at him weirdly.

"One minute you were out in cold? Are you okay?" she asked at him in worried as he starts to take the IV off of his arms.

"Let's go" he walks pass from her and walks toward Choyeong who was sleeping on the couch.

"Hey, Choyeongaa. Wake up" he tapped her chubby cheeks softly. Finally he touches her by his chance even in front her sister.

Choyeong woke up immediately as she listens of his voice. She also was shocked by of his sudden action that he already wake up from bed.

"Hey, you're woken up already? How are you feeling, Vincenzo? She asked in confusion.

" I'm feeling better now let's go out so we have something to work out" he said.

"Hey, wait, stop! Are you sure you're alright? We should take you for a doctor if you have any numbness or memory loss or something?" She asked in worried while she cupped his face.

Then Vincenzo grabs her wrists away from his face.

"The numbness went away last night" he said in sarcastically.

"You woke up last night?" Chayoung asked him.

"I remember everything and I remember you so I'm fine, right?" He rolls his eyes.

"Did you hear me crying?" Chayoung asked him again as he nods his head and he walks away from her.

"What the shit! He heard me crying last night but all this time?! Oh my god! " she dramatically gasped.

Choyeong just shooks her head and shrugged her shoulder of their craziest couple.

To Be Continue~