𝟮𝟰. 𝗝𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 🍜

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

✧༺♥༻✧

Choyeong was walking to her office at the law firm back after her early swift in the evening. She also brought the brownies cookie and two cakes for her and Mr. Nam for their snacks after work.

She saw Mr. Nam was passing near her too but she saw him first.

"Hey, Mr. Nam. Wow you look nice looking for today. Where are you going?" She asked him.

"Oh! Hey Choyeongaa~ Well I have a blind date and I haven't been here since it was a last one." He beamed in excitedly to see her.

"Oh! Fighting Mr. Nam! I support for you!" She give him a thumb and he gives two arms as heart shape on his head.

"Fighting!"

"Oh! I'm also bringing your favorite cakes so we could eat on tomorrow alright." She winked at him.

"Alright! Thanks Choyeong. See you later." He waved her. She waved him back.

Choyeong went through the office and when she opened the door, she saw Vincenzo just stood there, staring at her sister with his hand held out in flicking position.

When Vincenzo took a big step forward, closing the distance between them, Choyeong just smacked her forehead a bit and shooks her head. She knows what they were doing, so before Vincenzo flicked her sister's forehead. She shouted of the sudden.

"UGH! YOU GUYS ARE GROSS!!" Choyeong turned her head away from the two, gagging dramatically. Vincenzo accidentally smacked Chayoung's forehead of the sudden because they were shocked of Choyeong's shout voice.

"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Chayoung questioned, rubbing the spot that Vincenzo hit. "That's really hurt! Haha now you smack my forehead, huh? Mr.Cassano?" She sarcastically laughed.

"Do what?" Vincenzo asked, taking step away from Chayoung.

"Sii strano ( "Be weird")" Choyeong gave him a disgusted look then switched back to Korean.

"By the way, guys I'm bring a brownies cookie today we could eat up together during our work." She grinned.

"Wow, that sounds good namdongsaeng you save our lives today!" Chayoung beamed in excitement.

"Yeah, you're welcome"

Vincenzo walked over to the table then looked over by the window to his left. "Right, it's over there." He mumbled to himself before walking that direction. Choyeong was quite confused about what was going on now. She signed, turning around in her seat to probably face the table. She learned against the table and signed in bored. Suddenly, she felt hands gripping her shoulder.