𝟱𝟵. 𝑎𝒓. 𝑚𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 & 𝑎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝑩𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝟐

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

lawyer & mafia lawyer: best partner i lived for🛐❤️‍🔥

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

"How is Anderson and the lady are doing?" Vincenzo asked.

"They just have started the tour." They both laughed and went in.

The art director lead them inside and shows them around the museum.

"I will be guiding you for the rest of the tour. First you will have your meal which we have prepared in Gallery C." She said.

"This is all so beautiful. Back when I was in LA....I was not feeling so good like....my heart so broken, ohhh~ so saddd :<~~." Chayoung starts keep blabbering in English even she did learning when she was a kid as her sister tought her how to speak in English in easier ways as children's doing.

"This painting is We, Forever by Ali Osman. It empresses everlasting love." The director stopped her rambling by saying this. She nodded but then she heard violins play in the playground.

What did they got themselves into?

Chayoung slowly turned around to see bunch of men's along with women approaching them with violins and cameras in hand.

"Miss Binning, Mr. Anderson prepared a surprise proposal for you." She said making eyes widen ever so slightly.

"Me?" Vincenzo asked voice low.

"Yes. Come on." She motioned him to come forward.

"Here is the ring you told me to keep." She opened a box with a ring.

"Ring? Ahh...the ring." He took the ring hesitantly and walked in front of her.

He got down on one knee and lifted up the ring.

"Please accept my love." He said hesitantly but mostly his cheeks are red because of being embarrassed of this situation.