𝟱𝟳. 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝟮

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

Next day
In the hall of Hanseok's convention room

HanSeong side from the outside of the hall.

Choyeong was adjusting Hanseok's gray hoodie jacket as he stood staring at her with a smile on his face.

"I can't wait of our moment to make you as my wife soon, sweetie." He whispered while holds her waist tightly.

"Stop nonsense! Be focused! Alright!" She scolded him while hitting his chest.

"Yes mommy." He mumbled while shrugging his shoulder and Choyeong rolls her eyes at his childish behavior.

Meanwhile
Vincenzo side

Vincenzo brought popcorn and told them it's gonna get interesting after hanseok walks out in the stage with choyeong.

Hanseok was already giving his speech about new launch of his Babel motors.

Vincenzo and Daehyun still admiring at choyeong's beauty presence with her green suit dress until when chayoung came in to stop their thoughts.

Choyeong's outfit

Then Vincenzo offered her a popcorn as she thanked him

On the TV was displaying Babel's Motors advertisement but then it glitched and replaced with a video of Mr. Park, the media head talking with Union member.

Choyeong gasped in shock silently as she glances over them at the roof secretly as Hanseo knew about this and kept her assignment as he's silencing of his month.