𝟱𝟯. 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗼𝗸 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗴

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

Next day

Choyeong's pov

Starting for now, I was closing my own cafe for awhile after we're destroyed Jang Hanseok's world and taking Babel downfall with all everything was settled by our mafia and us.

I was on my way to my office at Jipuragi but when suddenly I got a call from unknown number. I picked it up and I heard none of voices nothing but breathtaking so I'll answered them.

"Hello?"

"You already deleted my number? Whoaa, aishh, we're been so close since few months ago even we're so close being a couple but now suddenly you deleted me from your contacts? Seriously?!"

My teeths got gritted tightly as I heard his voice again. It's been a long day since day 1 you're already fucking miss me? Miss your ass, your jerk!!

I clenched my phone as I answered back my call from him.

"Jang Han-"

"It's Jang Junwoo for you, sweetie. Please don't be mad. I'm not kidding alright. I've missed you so much."

"YAH! DON'T CALL ME SWEETIE, BITCHIN SAEKKIA!!" I screamed in anger.

"Once again you'll called me again, I will slayed you by punching your face till ur nose broken and then I'll killed you with my own hands. So quit the nasty act, sweet act of ur fucking loser self, be real person and apologize of ur god's sake of guilty on urself, Got it, Jang Chairman-nim? I says sarcastically.

" I've always be real for you as I said for a long time. My feelings for you is true. I swear. Please don't hate me, Choyeongaa." Hanseok says with sadness.

Choyeong signed and took a deep breath before she said to Hanseok for a last time.

"Hanseokaa, if....if you want to be real person and changed for urself as better person like you said that to me since high school, you just apologizing for everyone in this world of ur wrongdoings and tell the truth to the cops so you can fix it the things you already done, okay. This is our last call so we never seen on each other again. I'm sorry, Hanseokaa." She explained with a sadness on her face.