𝟮𝟯. 𝑶𝒉 𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒚𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒂𝒄

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

✧༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻✧

After few days later, there was a silence night of Jang Brother's Villa, who was the owner of the Villa was their father, Jang Guk-Hwan. Jang Hanseo was standing at the stairs while holding a mineral water bottle for his brother as Jang Junwoo went to the downstairs after taking his towel from his room and take a bottle from his brother's hand.

"Give me a chance to get even with them. I'll find whoever did it and throw their bodies in the woods—" Hanseo said in serious tone.

"Hey, hey. You'd be able to do that? Hm?" Junwoo spoke in English accent changed to Korean.

"You're jumping the gun. So just do what I tell you? Hm?" Junwoo dramatically cleaned his brother's suit with his towel.

"I can handle it on my own. All right?!" Hanseo screamed of the sudden.

"Don't raise your voice. It's scary." Junwoo spoke in calmly.

"Sorry." He apologized as he rolled his eyes.

"Jang Hanseo!"

Suddenly Jang Junwoo wrapped his brother's neck with a towel in harshly and tight. That's make Hanseo hissed in pain.

"The chairman title is honorary. You remember your place, right? Junwoo spoke with deep husky voice even with more darker and manly just now, it sends Hanseo shiver down his spine.

"Yes. I just wanted to—" Junwoo pushed him through the sofa and pinned him but he still titled his grip of the towel on his brother's neck.

"S-sir—"

"You're just a puppet on a string." He titled his grip even more with tighter.