𝟰𝟵. 𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘇𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗘𝗢

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

30 seconds later

Vincenzo and Daehyun hear another car arrive. They can see the assassins walking towards them with pointing guns.

"There were more than two of you as expected. By the way, Daehyun-sshi, thank for coming together tonight." Vincenzo said.

"There's no a problem, brother. I came here bcs Choyeong's justice of her father." Daehyun says confidently.

"Alright. Let's begin." Vincenzo believed bcs Daehyun would be perfect love partner for Choyeong and could protect for the risk of his life.

"Do you like her?" Vincenzo asked.

"Yes. Ofc I was bcs I totally love her." Daehyun says confidently while pointing a gun.

Vincenzo and Daehyun turn around and start to shoot towards the two men and one women quickly. They hide behind the car as they start to shoot at them too.

One of the men sneaks up on them and grabs Daehyun by his throat but he quickly fights him off of him.

The women starts to kick Daehyun, not noticing that Vincenzo is right behind her. He pushes the women towards Vincenzo who knocks her out with his elbow while throwing the other men across the street.

The last man standing rushes over to Daehyun but he quickly grabs his arms and swings him against another car.

"Great job, Daehyun-sshi." Vincenzo impressed of him.

"It's just as an agent's skills like this, bro." Daehyun says while laughing. Vincenzo laughs back too.

Vincenzo walks to him and grabs his arm.

"You're bleeding, it's deep too." He starts to wipe away the blood with his hand.

"It's just a scratch. It's okay I'm fine." Daehyun says with a weak smile.