Secret

After their kiss in the meeting room, both Moonbyul and Yongsun tried to keep their word to Mr. Moon and avoided seeing each other.

Every time the younger girl had to inform something or ask permission to buy any equipment for the company, she would send an email or leave a message with Bomi.

Yongsun, on the other hand, would send voice messages to the employee and ask her to fix something whenever she was at a meeting or out of the company. This way, Moonbyul would find her office empty.

Worried about her best friend, Wheein started taking Moonbyul to art galleries, cinemas, and other places as much as she could.

Nonetheless, the black-haired one didn't want to be on Wheein's way because she knew the girl had a boyfriend. And a girlfriend.

Moonbyul also avoided mentioning Yongsun and the kiss that happened remained untold.

The shorter girl was feeling guilty for not opening up with her best friend about her furtive encounters with their boss.

First, because the tattooed girl might get even more depressed about her own drama. Second, Wheein was very aware that Moonbyul was angry with Hyejin and that she would be right to call their boss a hypocrite.

Yongsun hadn't totally made up with Hyejin yet. So the short-haired woman was spending most of her time drinking alone in her kitchen.

She didn't feel like going out because there wouldn't be anything for her in those places. Not now that her mind and heart were fulfilled with only one person.

Mrs. Moon saw the neighbor a couple of times and felt sorry for the woman.

She could see how affected the situation the brunette was, and that broke her heart.

The old lady noticed her granddaughter was still extremely down but also having an inner fight to keep getting up and going to the university and to the magazine.

The mother knew her son regretted being so harsh and making such a scandal. However, the man hadn't found the courage to speak to the neighbor in order to apologize yet.

On an occasion when the old lady was coming from the market, she stopped in front of Yongsun's porch and smiled with tenderness, and said:

__ Hang in there, Yongsun-ah. Everything will be fine.

The short-haired woman smiled back. She really liked Moonbyul's grandmother.

__ Thank you, Mrs. Moon.__ She replied in a faint voice.

The old lady kept walking and got inside her son's house with a heavy heart.

Seeing him sitting on the couch, the woman slapped his head and mumbled before going upstairs:

__ Dumbass!

__ Mom! What was that for?

Mrs. Moon responded without looking at her son, which left him even more confused:

__ Because you breathe.

Later, Moonbyul arrived home, and the father tried to start a conversation with her but the daughter simply rejected any kind of interaction and locked herself in the bedroom.

___ x ___

It was Friday night and Wheein went to Hyejin's house.

The older woman was waiting for her in white lingerie and a seductive smile.

The brown-haired girl slapped the blonde's ass and kissed her in a lascivious way.

Wheein wanted to move straight to the main course, but Hyejin told her she had prepared a special dinner.