Out of hand

Hyejin and Yongsun were having a very important meeting with some candidates to be sponsors to their magazine, but the oldest woman simply couldn't focus.

Luckily for both, Hyejin was always well-informed about every piece of data, just like her partner and best friend.

Once the meeting was over, the sexy brunette said:

__ Yongsun-ah, what's going on? Are you sick?

As the business partner didn't hear a word of what she asked, Hyejin decided to try something:

__ Oh, Byul-yi. How are you doing?

The short-haired woman immediately widened her eyes, looking around and asking:

__ Byul-yi? Is she here?

Hyejin cracked up and threw herself on one of the chairs.

__ Damn, Kim Yongsun. I am really shocked by this situation. I never saw you whipped like this for any man or woman. She is barely an adult. You should snap out of it. Or at least be extra careful.

Rolling her eyes, the short black-haired woman responded:

__ I'm sorry! I had a dreadful night. That's the main reason for my productive behavior today. About Byul-yi, I confess. I'm obsessed. But I don't want to let this go.

__ Well, you are a grown woman. If that's how you wanna keep acting... Anyway, I have another important meeting. See you.__ Hyejin shrugged and picked her things.

Yongsun waved goodbye to her friend and started looking for something on the internet for an entire hour.

After that, she asked Bomi if her niece was in the company and the assistant explained Wheein was helping Hani with the art of a photoshoot.

Excited, the sophisticated woman went immediately to Moonbyul's office.

Knocking on the door, the brunette walked inside like a feline, in her tight pants and a blouse with a generous cleavage.

The I.T. girl sighed deeply the second she saw her boss's visual.

__ Hello, Byul-yi. How is everything?__ Yongsun smiled genuinely.

The younger girl replied and smiled back:

__ Hi, Yongsun unnie. Everything is under control.

__ I... came here to ask your consent for something.

The blonde's triangle mouth formed and o:

__ Oh...

__ A professional consent.__ The black-haired woman laughed.

The 22-year-old girl nodded:

__ Of course. How can I help you?

The businesswoman asked in a sweet tone:

__ I know you were hired to deal with our computers and all but... those pictures Hani took of you were amazing! I need you on the cover of our magazine. Please, let me publish them.

Moonbyul was surprised by that request and didn't know what to say for a while. Then she finally spoke:

__ But unnie... How does this work? I'm not famous. Isn't a famous model or celebrity the best cover for your magazine?

__ Not necessarily. We work with fashion editorials and we have sponsors. Hani told you to use clothes and items that happen to be sponsored.

The blonde questioned:

__ I see. Well, what do I need to do? Sign any contract?

The boss responded:

__ Well, just as a formality. But if you say yes, we can get the contract at another moment.