Phoenix

Moonbyul had tied her hair in a messy bun and she was giving some tips to Wheein about a new software that she could use to edit her drawings, paintings, and even the sketches for the Magazine.

Both friends were distracted exchanging ideas and because of that, they didn't hear the knock on the door.

Yongsun entered their office, walking like a queen, and she immediately frowned at that view.

The 22-year-old girl sensed that aura of power and also recognized her boss's scent and lifted her face with respect but kept a haughty expression.

__ How can I help you, Yongsun ssi?

The black-haired woman noticed Moonbyul's arm on Wheein's shoulder and let her annoyance evident on her face.

__ Good morning to you two. I think there is something wrong with my computer. Could you take a look, Byul-yi?

__ Of course, ma'am. That's what I'm paid for. Right?__ The brunette stood up and faked a smile.

Wheein spoke without taking her eyes off the screen:

__ Morning, boss. Byul, thanks for the tips.

The taller girl winked at her friend and responded before walking towards the door:

__ You can always count on me, Wheein-ah.

Yongsun rolled her eyes and didn't wait for her employee.

Moonbyul exchanged a look with her best friend and shrugged her shoulders before heading to the president's office.

The girl greeted Bomi and knocked on the door just to be polite.

The black-haired woman was wearing a sleeveless white dress and Moonbyul slightly gulped when she realized Yongsun had no mark of panties under her clothes.

Trying to focus, the younger girl stopped behind the businesswoman, who was sitting at her desk.

__ What happened and how long ago?__ Her naturally low voice echoed near Yongsun's head.

__ I was Skyping with our branch in Tokyo and everything froze. 10 minutes ago.__ The older woman closed her eyes when she felt the girl's hot breath against her neck.

Moonbyul asked:

__ Can I take it from there?

The older one murmured sensually:

__ You may sit in....my place if you want.

__ I just don't want to bother you.

Yongsun stood up suddenly, and her butt was rubbed against Moonbyul's crotch for a second by accident.

__ Nonsense.

The woman turned around fast, and the girl noticed that both blushed to that unplanned contact and exchanged a look that seemed like a frozen scene in a movie.

__ Sorry. I'm just gonna....__ Moonbyul mumbled and sat on the older woman's chair.

Yongsun sat by the window and waited there for a while, enjoying the view of the city.

The entire office was silent except for the sound of Moonbyul's fingers typing on the keyboard of the laptop.

10 minutes later, the 34-year-old got impatient and leaned near Moonbyul's head, almost touching the girl's shoulders with her chin.

__ Is it too serious? Will it take long?

It was really hard to concentrate when someone as attractive as Kim Yongsun was breathing against your ear and smelling that good.