A matter of principles

Moonbyul went back and the three adults were having a friendly talk. So she placed the bottle of wine on the table and turned around intending to leave discreetly.

Hyejin noticed the brunette and said:

__ Hey Byul-YI, I'm glad you're back. You said we should hire a company to improve our security. But after all you've done, can't you also handle that?

With a surprised expression, the girl stood still and responded:

__ You have an important business, Hyejin ssi. I think it would be more appropriate if you hired a professional. A magazine with such a high number of sales is too big to be protected by a nobody.

The sensual brunette pointed out:

__ Well, both Yongsun and I don't see things this way. I don't know any good security company, but you just showed your abilities in front of our eyes. If you want to make some extra money and your father is okay with that, we trust you.

__ Ah, her father is absolutely fine with that.__ Mr. Moon said in a joking manner.

Yongsun and her friend were staring at the brunette, waiting for a positive answer, and the skinny girl felt she had no way out.

Clearing her throat, Moonbyul responded:

__ Okay. We can try for a couple of weeks. I want a contract saying you both take responsibility if things don't go well, though.

__ Hehehehehe. Okay. See? You already have a way for business.__ Yongsun laughed.

Hyejin asked, pointing at the wine:

__ That's right. By the way, what have you brought us?

__ Ah... I thought you might just enjoy something sweet and not as heavy in alcohol as the two previous bottles. This is a Bordeaux Sauternes from last year. Although is not a vintage wine, has excellent reviews.__ The cute and charming girl spoke passionately.

Yongsun lifted her eyebrow and asked the man:

__ Mr. Moon, Did Byul-YI learn about wine by herself too or you raised her to be a girl crush and steal lots of hearts?

The father giggled and declared:

__ She is a natural although I may have taught her a thing or two. Byul-YI not only knows the information but also has developed impeccable taste. She can recognize a type of wine just by the odor or one or two sips.

__Is that so? Can I test your... tasting skills one of these days, Byul-yi?__ The short-haired woman glanced at Moonbyul and the brunette sensed the double meaning of those words, even though her brain doubted it.

Blushing, the younger one pretended everything was normal and murmured:

__ You shouldn't listen to my father that much, Yongsun. He thinks too highly of me because we're family.

__ So far, he's been right, Byul-yi. That's why I am intrigued.__ The older woman sent her another erotic wave with her look and tone of voice, and Moonbyul licked her dry lips.

Hyejin interrupted and started opening the bottle:

__ Okay, let's drink. I am very intrigued by this Château d'Yquem our savior brought us.

Mr. Moon asked permission to do the honors and served the two friends.

Yongsun noticed the girl didn't drink and she couldn't keep her eyes off Moonbyul's perfect side profile and her neck veins.

The older human wondered how someone could be sexy without trying and practically covered from head to toe.

After getting caught by Hyejin, the black-haired woman forced herself to give all her attention to Mr. Moon.