009

Tiwalade Jada Solé : 18                                                 Baltimore, Maryland

                         Baltimore, Maryland

"So tell me everything! Very little details" Deja yelled as soon as I picked up the phone. I ended up texting her that things went well, and last night we had facetime.

"I told you! scroll and read through the rest of the messages—I just sent another one." I said.

She grabbed her phone and began reading.

"OMGGG! So you guys are like girlfriends now?!" She kept screaming.    

"Well...Yeah, but I wanna take her on a date and officially ask her to be my girlfriend," I suggested.

She returned back to the screen, "You're not the only one with a new bae now. Guess what I did?" She smiled really hard.

"Or WHO I did?" She hinted.

My eyes widened when I realized, "OMG! You had sex with Terry again." I continued, "I thought you were gonna ask him out?"

There was a moment of silence on the other end before Deja spoke up, "I just wanna keep what we have, don't wanna ruin anything."

"STFU! You avoiding those feelings won't help—Just ASK HIM OUT " I rolled my eyes.

"Shhh!, easier said than done" she said quickly.

"But anyway, Yo! his dick big, was deadass about to let him nut inside—" 

"Nahh! Too much info," I cut her off, covering my ears before we both burst out laughing. 

At School
As I sat in math class, Mr. Harrison talking about the upcoming assignment due tonight.

"Remember, your calculus problem sets are due by midnight. Make sure to submit it on time, as it's worth a significant portion of your grade."

A ripple of groans spread through the room. I had completely forgotten about the assignment, just been focused on basketball practice.

The bell rang and I packed my things, stuffing my notebook and textbook into my bag.

I made my way out of the hallway.

"Hey, wait up!" a familiar voice called out behind me.

I turned to see Sanna leaning against the doorway.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"You know—I was thinking maybe we could, you know, work on the assignment together? And maybe Netflix and chill afterwards" She said, walking over to me.

I hesitated, Feeling a twinge of discomfort at her forwardness. But there was something about her overly flirtatious demeanor that rubbed me the wrong way.

"Uh, thanks, I think I'm gonna just do my shit myself," I replied quickly, hoping she would take the hint before turning to leave.

Sanna's smile faltered for a moment, before she chuckled.

"Oh, okay then. Maybe next time." She caressed my arm.

I nodded awkwardly, slinging my backpack over my shoulder.

Standing near her locker on her phone, I spotted Dami.

Her smiled as she caught sight of me.

"Hey, you ready to go?" she greeted me.

"Who was that girl you was just talking to now?" She said, her voice tinged with suspicion.

"Oh, her? She's just a classmate. She wanted us to work on an assignment together." I replied.

"Hmm, okay," she said, not entirely convinced.

"What's that for? you jealous or sumnn?" I turned to look at her.

Dami's eyebrows furrowed slightly, as her lip formed a thin line "I'm not jealous, let's just go, come on!"

We made our way out of the school building and walked over to my car. I unlocked the doors and held the passenger side open for Dami.

She slid into the seat beside me, and I closed the door before making my way to the driver's side.

"I'm mad hungry, where you wanna go?" I asked.

Dami shrugged, her gaze fixed on the passing scenery outside the window. "I don't know—I'm down for anything"

I glanced at her briefly before focusing on the road ahead. "What about Wingstop? it's your favorite," I replied.

Her expression softened slightly at my words, a hint of a smile tugging at the corner of her lips "Okay," she said, her tone firm. "But you're paying."

๑๑๑๑๑๑

We pulled into the parking lot, her mood seemed to lighten up. I parked the car, and we made our way to the pickup counter where I had pre-ordered our food.

We returned to the car with bags of our food in hand.

"Thank you," she said.

"Just know you owe me" I replied, handing her a bag, she peeked inside as her face lit up with a smile.

We settled back into the car. "Yours look so good—lemme try" she said between mouthfuls.

"ma'am, can I eat in peace?" I reached for a wing, dipping it into the ranch sauce, then feeding it her.

"I like it better when you feed me," She chuckled, licking her lips.

She reached for another wing, I grabbed her hand, stopping her midway. "I mean—You know....I could also fill you up."

She side-eyed me, "Now why would you say that?—you're nasty." She tried to shove me but I roughly grabbed her into a kiss, Dami moaned at the feeling.

We broke the kiss, as she slid down on the seat, "Omg! What if someone saw us" she searched around through the window.

"Yo relax, it's just us—c'mere" I said.

"Huh?" She shot me a sharp glare.

I grabbed her by the neck, "C'mere, I wanna kiss you." I slipped my tongue inside her mouth making her body melt into my arm.

I traveled down to her neck sucking, leaving bite marks causing her to whimper.

Cupping her breast, I roamed my hands around her body.

"Shit! I'm sorry" I pulled away, quickly realizing what's happened.

She nodded, clearly seeing what i'm trying to say, "yeah, we should probably stop."

She leaned over to press a quick peck on my cheek.

"Your lips are pretty soft tho—we should do this more often" I chuckled at her words.

We drove back to my house, deciding to skip the rest of the school day and just hang out together.

Wasn't gone end it there but I got too lazy, and it was running too long.
Pls vote....