31

ROSE

A week later, after my divorce was finalized, I was going to meet Lev Mikhaylov's extended family.

The news had spread like wildfire among the family that Lev had a woman in his home, a pregnant woman, and now his entire family wanted to meet me.

The staff were preparing the dining room, the theme was the colors of red, golden and white.

That's why I chose to wear an off shoulder dark red dress.

The dark red velvet dress clung tightly to my figure, highlighting my baby bump, but I felt amazing in the long dress that had a slit on the side, showing off my leg along with my red heel.

I felt like the dress belonged on my skin.

My honey blonde hair was in loose curls, laying flawlessly behind my back, and I enjoyed how I looked in the mirror inside the walk-in closet.

"You're breathtaking." Lev complimented me from the doorway of the walk-in closet, but the same could be said to him.

Lev was standing, and leaning against the door frame of the walk-in closet with his arms crossed, and the sleeves of his black shirt were rolled up almost to his elbows, exposing the visible veins on his forearms, and over his knuckles.

His dark hair was combed back with gel, and he was using the masculine perfume he knew I was addicted to, the one that drove me crazy.

"And you are handsome." I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck as he pulled me into a kiss, my red lipstick smearing onto his lips, but he didn't mind.

When we pulled apart his red lips were a slight mess because of my lipstick, but he looked hot, he looked mine.

I gently pushed him away, keeping my hands to myself because Lev would gladly go for a repeat of what we had on the bed this morning, inside the shower during lunch and inside our closet.

He could not keep his hands off me, and I loved every second of it.

"The guests will be arriving in fifteen minutes, and I don't need them to walk in on us having sex." I explained, but Lev smiled at me, and I had no words for the smile he had on his face, it was beautiful and rare.

Suddenly, the head maid entered the master bedroom and announced that the first guests had arrived, thankfully it was Oksana and Nina, Lev's cousins.

Nina and Oksana peeked inside the walk-in closet, fully opening their eyes once they saw that we were fully clothed.

"I didn't want my daughter walking in on something," Oksana says, while she held her daughter's hand.

"We arrived a few minutes earlier to prepare Rose's nerves because I know how it feels when you're about to meet your boyfriend's family for the first time." Nina said, walking over to me, and giving me a hug.

My heart melted because of how thoughtful Nina was, since I couldn't properly sleep ever since Lev announced a few days ago that his family wanted to meet me.

But another thing gnawed at the back of my mind, I hadn't put a label to my relationship with Lev, we confessed to one another, but we never labeled anything.

What should I call him? My baby daddy.

A person I have sexual inanimate relationships with? Yes.

But we never put a label to what we were.

I ignored the thoughts for now. I could talk to him after dinner with his family.

"How do I look?" Perry entered the walk-in closet, and I was grateful that it was large or else all of us wouldn't fit inside.