30

ROSE

The plane landed an hour ago, and we were on our way to Lev's home, the drive was long because his mansion was in the middle of a forest, as large gates surrounded the home for security.

Lev and I were sitting next to each other while a private driver drove us to the mansion. My friends were behind us, in their own cars that took them to Lev's home.

The large gates opened for us as the car drove up the large but long driveway.

At the end of the driveway, near the grand staircase of the mansion, were people standing in line, waiting for Lev, because he's the head of the household.

The driver stopped the car near the staff in line, but before Lev stepped outside, he took my hand in his, placing a gentle kiss on the top of my hand.

After the small kiss on my hand, he looked up at me and said, "Rose, this is your home now."

"In this home nobody will ever disrespect you, and if they do, then they will meet a cruel fate by my hands."

Time stopped for me at this moment, and I had no words for him because I was speechless and happy that I had a home with Lev.

I leaned closer to him, my lips meeting his, as we kissed inside the car, not being able to pull away from one another.

I don't know how many minutes, or even hours passed as we kissed each other, our lips swollen and aching because we did not want to tear apart from each other.

But all good things must come to an end since we were not alone.

I pulled my lips away from him because behind Lev, outside the car, I caught the glimpse of Eli and Perry on the window, and they were in a fake make-out session, groaning and moaning.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Levvv! Work me like a machine!" I heard Perry let out a fake moan.

"My baby girl Rose, you sexy." Eli fake groaned, while my friends pretended to kiss each other, their lips almost inches away from one another.

I burst out laughing, placing my forehead on Lev's shoulder because my friends could sometimes be too wild no matter where they were.

Lev didn't find it offensive because he was focused on my laughter. I let out another laugh and Lev collided his lips with mine again, devouring my laughter.

"We should go," I mumble against his lips, feeling his slight stubble on my skin.

I was surprised that I managed to pull away from him because I could be with him forever.

"We should," He says, but made no effort to get out of the car.

"If you get out of the car, I promise that we will have a repeat of last night." I grazed against his lower lip, while his eyes darkened with insatiable desire.

Lev immediately got out of the car, fixing his slightly wrinkled suit and the staff in line bowed for him, welcoming him back.

He held his hand out for me, and I took his hand, getting out of the car. I stood beside Lev, one hand placed on my lower back and the other on my baby bump, carefully caressing my belly. 

Eli and Perry had made their way far away from the car. They were standing in the distance with grins on their faces because they loved to tease me. 

The staff looked up at Lev after bowing their heads in respect. Some of the staff were maids and servants, others were the bodyguards while some of the bodyguards had trained dogs by their sides in case of an intruder.