» thirty nine

"HOUSE OF BALLOONS/GLASS TABLE GIRLS"

JOEL'S HIPS RUTTED into Cindy from behind

JOEL'S HIPS RUTTED into Cindy from behind. She was on all fours, gripping the sheets like her life depended on it. Desperate whimpers and moans left her lips and Joel's hands slid from grasping the dip in her waist to roughly squeezing the flesh of her hips.

"That feel good, sweetheart?" He grunted. "M'I makin' you feel real nice?"

"F-feels so good, Joel," she whined.

He grunted, watching her ass slap against his pelvis, the flesh bouncing with every thrust, his cock sliding in and out of her. He gripped her hips tighter, pulling her against him even harder, making her cry out.

Her arms trembled and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She felt like she was being impaled - it the most pleasurable way possible, of course. A string of curse words left her mouth in gasps and whimpers and she could feel her hair sticking to the sweat on her forehead. Each hard thrust from behind her made her jolt forwards.

"Look so fuckin' pretty like this, baby." Joel groaned. "Taking me all the way in. Fuckin' perfect." He groped the flesh of her ass in his big, warm hand before sliding it up her back, pushing her hair over her shoulder. He leaned down over her, kissing the back of her neck and squeezing her breast with one hand.

"Joel." She gasped at the new position, shuddering at the feeling of his lips on her.

"S'matter, sweetheart?" He grunted. She whined his name in response. "Gotta use your words, baby."

"H-harder, Joel, please." She begged.

Joel slid his hand around to her throat, fingers gripping with slight pressure. He leaned back up, pulling her with him, her back against his chest as he thrusted even harder. Cindy's chest heaved and she moaned desperately, squeezing around him, making him grunt louder. He moved his lips to her ear, gently nibbling at the skin around it.

"Joel." She panted, pressing her hips back into him more. She let her head roll back against his shoulder, his hand still pressed against her throat. Joel kissed her sensually, licking into her mouth as his beard rubbed against her face. She reached up, her hand sliding around to the back of his head to press him closer.

Her fingers gripped his hair when his thrusts sped up even faster. She moaned into his mouth and Joel gripped her breast in his free hand. The drag of his cock going in and out of her was utterly euphoric. He was hitting every spot inside her, pushing hard against her cervix with every thrust.

Joel let go of her throat and her chest, sliding one hand onto her shoulder and the other to her hip, pulling out of her for a moment. Cindy whimpered at the loss of contact, feeling empty and desperate. He bent her over again, this time pulling her legs out from under her too so she was flat, stomach down on the bed.

Joel straddled her thighs, just below her ass. He gave it a smack before spitting onto his fingers and spreading it through her folds. His hands groped at her cheeks, spreading them apart before lining himself up with her wet entrance again, pushing in and relishing the sweet noise that left her lips.

Cindy fisted the pillow next to her head when she felt his tip knock against her cervix again, stretching her completely. The feeling was so satisfying. She could barely think straight. Joel rocked his hips back and forth, in and out of her, his hands pressing her waist into the mattress.

"Joel." Her toes scrunched up in pleasure.

His rhythm slowed briefly as he leant forwards, lowering himself until he was practically just lying on her, his stomach and chest pressed against her back, the pressure on top of Cindy turned her on even more. The only thing holding him up was his forearms either side of her head.

As his pace picked up again, Cindy felt the knot in her stomach tighten again. Joel's hips pushed her into the mattress with every thrust and she could feel his balls pressing against her clit. The inside of her thighs were soaked and Joel grunted in her ear.

"M'g-gonna come, J-Joel, m'gonna f-fucking come," she panted, her breaths shaky, and her words almost incoherent.

"Come on, baby." He groaned. "Been so good f'me, come all over my cock now, sweetheart."

His words in her ear sent her over the edge. Her legs shook violently and her hips stuttered underneath Joel's, still thrusting, ones. She buried her face in the pillows and her hands griped the sheets so hard she was surprised her nails didn't poke holes in it.

Even when the aftershocks of her orgasm had passed, the pleasure didn't stop. Joel, feeling his own orgasm approaching, rutted his hips into her like a man gone feral. His body pressed entirely against hers, just a layer of sweat sticking between them. He grunted and groaned lowly in her ear as she whimpered from the sensitivity.

When he felt the feeling closing in on him, Joel quickly pulled out, stroking himself over her lower back. He made a noise low in his throat, slowing his fist when his cum spurted out of his throbbing, red tip. Cindy glanced over shoulder, feeling the ropes of warm liquid covering her. When he was done, she heard him go into the bathroom to get some toilet paper to wipe away his mess.

He collapsed next to her when he was done. His chest was heaving and he was covered in a sheen of sweat. Cindy liked when he looked like this. Just completely pleasured out. Relaxed. No exaggerated crease between his brow and a light smirk on the corner of his slightly parted lips.

"Gotta make the most of the alone time and the secure house whilst we're here, huh?" Cindy chuckled.

Joel glanced at her, his smirk growing. "Gonna have to see if I can get my hands on some condoms. Don't know how much longer I'll be able to keep pulling out for." He shuffled closer, pressing a quick kiss to her lips. "Gonna be the death of me, woman, I swear."

Cindy giggled, letting her face fall onto the pillows again, about to speak when they heard the front door open and close. "Ellie." Cindy hissed and they both scrambled to get their clothes back on.

Joel unlocked the bedroom door and headed downstairs, Cindy following close behind, a limp in her step. Ellie had placed two containers of food on the table and was stood in front of them with her arms folded.

"Seriously." She scoffed. "I feel like a single mom looking after two teenagers, you disgusting fuckers." She exclaimed.

"Hey, how do you know we even did anything?" Cindy questioned, pulling out a chair at the table and sitting down.

"Hmm? Maybe it's that giant fucking hickey on your neck, or maybe it's the fact that both yours and Joel's shirts are buttoned up incorrectly, or maybe it's the very subtle fact that you can barely fucking walk." Ellie observed. Cindy hand flew to her neck and Joel just smirked, shaking his head. Ellie handed Joel his container of food. "Am I gonna have to tell you guys to start leaving the door open three inches?"