» nine

"I WAS ALL OVER HER"

IN THE SUB basement, they discovered Bill's armory and the radio broadcasting '80s music - Chains of Love, to be specific

IN THE SUB basement, they discovered Bill's armory and the radio broadcasting '80s music - Chains of Love, to be specific. "Ho-ly shit." Ellie exclaimed, seeing the wall of guns.

"Damn." Cindy joined. "And I thought they were prepared with the fuckin' electric fence."

"This guy was a genius." Ellie concluded. "Why was the music on?"

"If he didn't reset the countdown every few weeks, this playlist would run over the radio." Joel answered.

Ellie peered at the playlist. "80s." She observed.

"Grab some cans from over there." Joel ordered. "Nothing dented or swollen."

Ellie complied but not without gesturing to Cindy, who was effortlessly loading a cool looking gun. "Dude." Ellie said. Joel looked at her too. He almost let himself admire the way her hands moved for a second too long before he looked back over at Ellie, knowing what she was implying.

"No." He said, still refusing to arm her.

"But there's a wall of them." She interjected, but the expression on Joel's face answered her question and she went to grab some supplies.

Once Cindy had chosen her gun of choice, they all went and gathered more supplies, like clothes and such. Bill and Frank were stocked on everything. They even managed to get the hot water working.

"I'm taking a shower." Ellie announced. "And then you're showering." She nodded to Joel. "Because, seriously." She pulled a disgusted face.

"Don't use all the hot water!" Cindy warned.

"No promises!" Ellie called as she rounded the corner.

Cindy still rummaged through the clothes, particularly the underwear, for obvious reasons. Trying to be discreet about it. She jumped and stuffed the underwear in her bag when Joel said her name.

"Cindy."

She looked up. "Hm?"

"There's another pair of boots in the hall." He said. "Figured you could use 'em." He nodded to her boots, which probably weren't even considered boots at this points.

"Why, what's the matter with mine? Dontcha like 'em?" She joked.

"Look like they've seen better days." Joel commented.