It was all my design

Coming back to the apartment without Magnus was a strange and sad feeling.
I had a big dinner tonight with my prep team and my mentors. Every food and drink that was imaginable was there.
I ate like I had never ate in my life.
After feeling full I decided to take a shower and go to sleep. Tomorrow i'm going home, I get to see my dad and Mel. I've missed them.
"Ayva can I have a word?" Brock asked.
"Sure." I said to him.
"Lots of victors have PTSD and need lots of help. Even though you won, you will still have the memory and extreme nightmares. District 1 and 2 offers therapy and special medicine to help victors and I know them. When we get back do you want me to make you an appointment?" He asked me.
"Wow that's really nice of you but if it comes to it i'll let you know." I said with a smile.
"Are you excited for your new life and your new house! Now we're gonna be neighbors."He said.
"Yes my new house must be so nice i'm so excited." I said back smiling.
"Great now go get ready for bed, you're gonna be home in no time." He said giving me a hug.

The next morning
I cant believe it. Today was the day I was finally going home. I got up and found Celeste had left me a nice dress to wear. I put it on and went to go get breakfast.
"You look beautiful. We will be there in an hour so eat up and let me just brush your hair really quick." She said with a smile.
I ate my breakfast and she brushed my hair.
"You ready to go home?" Enobaria asked me.
"So ready" I said back with a smile.
I saw the District 2 sign and a huge smile went across my face. I'm home.
I saw my face on 2 screens, with it saying "Welcome home Ayva"

I said my goodbyes to Trish and the prep team.

I looked into the crowd of people and saw my dad and Mel standing in the front.
The girls who bullied me were there with their arms crossed acting mad.
I ran out of the train and gave a wave to everyone. I ran down to see my dad and gave him the biggest hug.
"I love you so much! You are amazing i'm so glad your back." He said.
"Me too." I said with a smile.
"Don't forget about me!" Mel said.
"Never." I responded and gave her a huge hug.
"Thank you by the way, you really helped me a lot while I was there." I said.
"Always, I know I was tough on you, but it was only because I cared." She said.
Enobaria and Brock wanted to show my dad and I our new house. It was right next to Enobarias.
We were all escorted there and my dad told me that after I won, peacekeepers came by to help him pack all our things up.
The house was huge. Expensive furniture, 3 stories and our pantree was filled with food already.
I picked out my own room and so did my dad.
I said goodbye to Enobaria and Brock, I was really going to miss them, but they are my neighbors so I can see them anytime.
I think for the first time I was
Finally happy.